JW Pet Cataction Feather Ball with Bell Cat Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made to last with its durable design that is made to last as long as possible. Durable ball can be bounced or pounced for many fun moments.
- Perfect for those fuzzy kitties that like to play rough. Help keep your cat on her toes as this toy helps bring out your cat's natural "catching" instincts.
- Features large bells that ring when your cat bats the ball. Perfect to help keep in mind where you cat is while she plays.
- Uniquely made to allow you interact with your pet during play time. Perfect for pulling while your cat swats.
- This product is made with your pet's well-being in mind. Made from non-toxic durable rubber.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Ball Launcher$7.39Chewy Price
- Petstages Crunchy Pickle Kicker Plush Cat Toy with Catnip$5.99Chewy Price$7.49List Price
- Frisco Unicorn & Rainbow Cat Tracks Cat Toy with Catnip$10.09Chewy Price
- Mad Cat Big Cactus Kicker Catnip & Silvervine Cat Toy$6.78Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- DealEthical Pet Sponge Soccer Ball Cat Toy, 4-pack$4.39Chewy Price$5.49List Price
- DealSmartyKat Chickadee Chirp Electronic Bird-Sound Cat Toy$4.76Chewy Price$7.97List Price
- DealLitterbox.com Rechargeable Laser Pointer Cat Toy$10.00Chewy Price
- SmartyKat Fish Flop Catnip Mice Cat Toys with Catnip$5.12Chewy Price
- Yeowww! Catnip Yellow Banana Cat Toy$5.99Chewy Price
- SunGrow Kitty Crinkle Balls Indoor Cat Toy, 12 count$6.16Chewy Price$9.20List Price
- DealTurbo Lattice Ball Cat Toy$1.99Chewy Price
- Pet Fit For Life 5 Piece Squiggly Worm Wand Cat Toy$9.95Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic||Plastic||Polyester, Plastic, Coated Metal, Metal, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic||Plastic|
|Toy Feature||Exercise, Feather||Exercise||Catnip, Exercise, Feather||Exercise, Feather||—|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Breed Size||—||—||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
49 Customer Reviews
My cats love this toy.
My cats love the feathers on this ball as well as the bell. They tousle it in the air and bat it around the house.
Loud Bell equals scary toy
My 2 yr old fur babies are afraid of this toy. The jingle bell is large and really loud. The are afraid of the noise it makes. They avoid this and won't go near it.
Cats initially liked the jingle of the belll but it was too heavy for them, so they ignored it. We aste of money.
JW pet catatonic Feather Ball with bell cat toy
Yes recommend chewy.com. Gwain the ferret loves this toy better than other balls ordered.
My baby girl loves this
My baby girl loves the toy she loves feathers and the sound of bells my baby girl played for this when I gave it to her on her birthday
Meh not great
My cats have another ball similar to this but it's wicker instead of rubber. This is so big and bulky they refuse to play with it, they're actually SCARED of it. The rubber is so so thick, like it was made for a dog not a cat, and the bell is huge inside making it very very loud.
totally eh cat toy
My cat was interested at first because of the bell and feathers, but quickly lost interest because the bell is oddly shaped and doesn't really roll around. It's also a bit heavy and awkward to fling with her paws/claws. It is pretty bouncy though, so maybe she would get more enjoyment out of it if we had wood floors. 2/5 stars.
my cat loved it!!
As soon as I set the ball down my cat went nuts!! He took off running,pouncing and jumping on his hind legs chasing after the balls. He grabs the feathers on the ball and walks around with it
Ok so I have 5 kittens and 1 senior they all were very intrigued by the bell inside loved to hear it roll would look at it but it was at my best guess the ball was overwhelming? The ball dosent really roll well with the feathers and such but enough to hear the bells THEY ALL LOVE BELLS! But not a one of them would actually play with it look at it but not touch it most would look and back up slowly like scared of it lol IDK but not for my kittens the senior cat would look at it when the bell rang but otherwise a total pass for him lol I know all cats are different but it was a solid no thanks for my crew..AND shipping is super fast thus the 2 stars and I actually like the concept got excited when it said bell...
Cool Cat Toy
My cat loves feathers but seems so uninterested in this toy. I think partly its because besides the feathers and the small bell attached theres nothing else. Doesnt roll no cat nip. He loves balls and feathers. He didnt really engage with it though he did try it out afterwards never again.