JW Pet Gripsoft Cat Nail Clipper
About This Item
- Suitable for all cat breeds and sizes
- Use as part of your grooming routine to maintain beautifully trimmed nails year-round
- Gripsoft technology features non-slip grips and an ergonomically designed handle made to fit the natural curvature of your hand
- Design optimizes comfort and control while grooming your furry friend
- The finest, most reliable nail clipper you can find is exactly the right size to safely and effectively trim your beloved cat's nails
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- KONG Cat ZoomGroom Multi-Use Brush$8.09Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Petpost Ear Wipes with Coconut Oil & Aloe Vera For Cats, 100 count$16.97Chewy Price$18.99List Price$16.12Autoship Price
- JW Pet Gripsoft Cat Comb$5.36Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Burt's Bees Waterless Shampoo for Cats, 10-oz bottle$4.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price$4.74Autoship Price
- Catit Self Groomer with Catnip$4.71Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Safari Self-Cleaning Slicker Brush for Cats$15.99Chewy Price
- JW Pet Gripsoft Deluxe Cat Nail Trimmer$7.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Burt's Bees Dander Reducing Wipes with Colloidal Oat Flour & Aloe Vera for Cats, 50 count$5.50Chewy Price$10.99List Price$5.22Autoship Price
- Resco Original Cat Nail Clippers, Red$13.27Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Four Paws Magic Coat Professional Series Gentle Slicker Wire Cat Brush$9.16Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- JW Pet Gripsoft Cat Slicker Brush$8.14Chewy Price$13.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic, Stainless Steel, Metal||Plastic||Stainless Steel, Metal||Plastic||Plastic|
|Grooming Tool Type||Nail Clippers||Nail Clippers||Nail Clippers||Nail Clippers||Nail Clippers|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
387 Customer Reviews
Everyone loves them!
I have quite a bit of experience with nail clippers for pets, and these are by far the best I've ever used for cats. So easy to use and comfortable for my fur child too.
works fine for bunnies
I orderd this to trim my buns nails with and they work perfect. The bunnies hate their nail trimming sessions but it has to be done. =>
I bought these to replace the old ones I've had for years which I believe became dull and did not cut the nails right. Since Gertie will only put up with the process only so long, these made the job a lot faster and efficient.
This clipper is nice and sharp so it is easy to cut your pets nails quickly. The handle makes it easy to hold while you are clipping a moving animal's nails. We are happy with this product.
Great small clippers for first time users.
So I've never cut my cat's nails before and was super nervous. They have instructions and are easy to use. They are very small scissors but I could easily use them, may be difficult for some people, however. Getting the cats to sit still is another story ;) So far nails haven't splintered, they have all been a clean cut so far.
Easy to use
I'm a first time cat mom and I had to do a bit of research and look at youtube tutorials on clipping a kitten's nails. These clippers made it easy for me! I clip them while he's asleep
Mommy tried it several times to clip my claws. She is still attempting. One claw at a time. Seems sharp. And easy to handle
These clippers replaced earlier one that splintered the claws. Big improvement. More control with nail trimming and does not splinter the claw. Allows for smaller clips. Kitty tolerated it well. Recommended.
Cat does not whimper anymore
My cat used to whimper when trying to cut her nails. In combination with a calming treat, nails get clipped so I don't get scratched!
Great Nail Clipper!
I bought these because of the comfy-looking grips on the handles and they are an amazing set of nail clippers! I try to trim my cats' nails once a week and these make it easy! Great price on a great set of nail clippers!