JW Pet Gripsoft Slicker Brush Soft Pin
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Specially made for pets with sensitive skin
- For best results, use brush daily to ensure a beautifully soft and shiny coat
- Features rounded head and pins are angled 90 degrees so that they are parallel to the skin rather than straight down
- Designed to prevent "raking" which can scratch the skin therefore making it a more enjoyable experience for your pet
- Gripsoft technology features non-slip grips and an ergonomically designed handle made to fit the natural curvature of your hand. This design optimizes comfort and control while grooming your furry friend
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- JW Pet Gripsoft Slicker Brush$4.84Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Safari Coarse Comb for Dogs$10.49Chewy Price
- BioSilk Eco Friendly Detangling Pin Dog Brush, Mint Green$6.48Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Vet's Best Waterless Dog Bath, 5-oz bottle$9.36Chewy Price$8.89Autoship Price
- ConairPRO Soft Dog Slicker Brush, Medium$11.49Chewy Price
- Earthbath Hypo-Allergenic Dog & Cat Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$15.99Chewy Price
- Burt's Bees Slicker Puppy Brush$10.04Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Safari Double Row Undercoat Rake Dog Grooming Tool, Small$13.99Chewy Price
- Andis Firm Slicker Brush, Green/White, Large$11.76Chewy Price
- Burt's Bees Palm Bristle Brush$10.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Safari Dog Mat Remover$16.99Chewy Price
- Burt's Bees Palm Detangling Dog Brush$11.73Chewy Price$14.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Brush Type||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
190 Customer Reviews
Not very gentle on skin
Brush is advertised as being for senstive skin. My Austrialian Cattle dog mix does not tolerate this brush even using as little pressure as possible. He bites at the brush and will not come near me if I have that brush in my hand. He tolerates other brushes but I was hoping for one that would pick up fur of his top coat.
Great for the Price
This brush is great for the price, however, it's A LOT bigger than I anticipated (I didn't look at the measurements before ordering). I'd prefer something smaller to hold, especially for our toy poodle. Works good though, I'm just very careful to try not to hurt her since the pins feel pretty sharp. Dog is fine with me using it, but I don't think she's wild about the sound made when brushing her with this.
It’s big and clumsy. I received a white brush, which is pretty ugly. Seems to do the job.
Great slicker brush
I like the size and feel of this slicker brush. Works well on my goldendoodle and he loves it. Great price!
Works really well on German Shepard. So we’ll that I don’t have 75% of the fur bunnies on my hard wood floor.
Did not work for my shih tzu
I bought this slicker brush for my shih tzu and when trying to brush his tail the pins pulled and got stuck over and over. I have a smaller slicker brush that doesn't get stuck in his hair but wanted one a litter larger and easier to hold. Unfortunately this one didn't work for me or my shih tzu.
Not Soft Pins
I unfortunately broke my old Soft slicker brush so ordered this one. I don't know if they sent me the wrong one perhaps but after I used it a few times I can definitely say the pins are very stiff and harsh.
LOVE THIS BRUSH
I used to use the miracle slicker brush bud die to it being low quality & falling apart after a few months I was looking for something similar but better quality & this is it! I love the JW brush. It’s works great. & also mine can in blue & white & not the grey & yellow which I was happy about.
This was to replace the one I had. Works great on my standard poodles.
The brush is good quality. My dog gets very itchy during shedding season, I use this daily to help remove the shedded fur and noticed she stopped itching as much.