JW Pet Self-Cleaning Dog Slicker
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Suitable For all breeds and all coat types
- Ergonomically over-molded handle made to fit the natural curvature of your hand. This design optimizes comfort and control while grooming your furry friend
- Self- Cleaning feature removes hair with the touch of a button
- Rounded head allows for grooming in hard to reach areas
- Specially designed ribs prevent pins from becoming bent when retracting for cleaning.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Resco Professional Dog & Cat Comb, Candy Red, Coarse$29.99Chewy Price
- Boshel 2-in-1 Dog Brush & Hair Remover$12.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- ConairPROPET Dog Massaging Shampoo Dog Brush$5.99Chewy Price
- Four Paws Magic Coat Love Glove Grooming Mitt for Dogs$7.46Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Four Paws Magic Coat Comb for Dogs$6.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Kenchii Oblong Metal Pin Dog & Cat Brush, Large$26.00Chewy Price
- Resco Pro Series Slicker Dog & Cat Brush$10.67Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Loyalty Pet Products Dog Stripping Knives, 6 count, Gray/Black$84.99Chewy Price
- ConairPROPET Pet-It Dog Soft Slicker Brush$7.99Chewy Price
- Martha Stewart Adjustable Strap Massage Bristle Dog Brush$10.28Chewy Price$10.29List Price
- Safari Fine Comb for Dogs$10.49Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic||Steel, Metal||Silicone, Plastic||Plastic||Stainless Steel, Metal|
|Brush Type||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush|
|Breed Size||—||Medium Breeds||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—|
|Small Pet Type||—||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||—||—|
|Grooming Tool Type||—||—||—||Groomer Accessory||—|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
41 Customer Reviews
My fur babies cry when I try to brush them with this kind of brush. They are Australian Shepherd’s with a lot of hair & was hoping they would let me use this brush. I’m going to try again, but it hurts my hand just touching them. Should have started using them when they were puppies.
Pretty good brush
This brush works as good as any I've tried but the self cleaning part really sets it appart from the rest.
Removing Dog Hair
Love how this brush gets the loose hair from my dog. Doesn’t have bristles that hurt him, so it’s easy to use. He seems to like it!
Best Brush for Doodles
Best brush we've used on our aussie doodle. Our groomer recommended. It gets the matting out and our boy likes to be brushed with it. The button gets the hair out easily.
Great so far
Just received this brush to use on my Bernedoodle. It seems to be working great so far. The self cleaning portion of the brush does not seem as durable as my previous brush (which I’ve used everyday for almost 2 years). The jury is still out on this item.
Jw slicker brush
Works good on the dogs. The self cleaning feature is great.
pulls my dogs hair
I have another brush and it glides through his hair. This one even after he is brushed it will still pull his hair. That is kind of a shame because the brush is well made. A waste of $7.
Great self cleaning brush
With 3 dogs, all of whom shed a lot, I am very pleased with the brushes ability to release the hair.
This brush works so well at getting at my Golden’s undercoat. It works much better than the Furminator.
I have a German Shepard (shredder) that need to be brushed every other day the only problem is you have to comb lightly because the comb wires are sharp so I usuly back brush against the fur.........