JW Pet Treat Tower Dog Toy
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Drops kibble or treats through three colorful levels with your dog's help.
- Use his favorite snacks or kibble to keep him enriched and entertained.
- Helps to curb destructive behavior by providing a reward-based interactive toy.
- Challenges your buddy's critical thinking skills as he works to release his reward.
- Made with a tough nylon frame that's designed to stand up to active dogs.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Healthy Snack Plush with Rope Dog Toy, 2 count$10.98Chewy Price
- JW Pet Treat Tower Treat Dispensing Dog Toy, Large$17.85Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Frisco Fur Really Real Pheasant Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$9.98Chewy Price
- PetSafe Sportsmen Barnacle Treat Dispenser Dog Toy, Large$18.97Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Guru Treat Dispensing Dog Chew Toy, Purple$14.26Chewy Price$17.49List Price
- Ethical Pet Seek-A-Treat Advanced Challenge Triple Twist Puzzle Dog Toy$17.10Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- fouFIT Mini Bumper Treat Dispensing Ball Dog Toy, Small$7.99Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Chess Activity Strategy Game Dog Toy$23.99Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- Starmark Treat Dispensing Bob-a-Lot Dog Toy, Small$9.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- TRIXIE Solitaire Dog Activity Strategy Game Dog Toy$16.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Nina Ottosson by Outward Hound Smart Puzzle Game Dog Toy$14.99Chewy Price$16.49List Price
- Hyper Pet Monster Pal Interactive Plush Dog Toy$16.95Chewy Price$17.95List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Electronic, Exercise||N/A||Exercise||Exercise||Training|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Treat Dispensers||Treat Dispensers||Treat Dispensers||Treat Dispensers||Treat Dispensers|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
31 Customer Reviews
It took less than 2 minutes for my “active” dog to destroy this toy! If you have a strong-jawed dog DO NOT purchase this. While the concept is great, the hard plastic construction did not do its job.
pups liked it but it broke within a month
My pups liked this toy but it broke at the top, while I was screwing it on, and I had to trash it. It’s a great idea but not made super well.
It’s an okay toy
I wanted the kong wobbler but I wanted to try a cheaper version first. I should’ve splurged an extra couple of dollars and got the kong wobbler because I don’t like this toy at all. I can hardly fit any reward in it so the point of the toy is useless. My dog does like picking out the 4-5 pieces I can get in there though.
Our buddy Copper loves working this puzzle toy to get treats!
Do not leave unattended...
In fairness, I should have known better to see how our pup interacted with it the first time. He had this unscrewed and chewed up within less than 5min of me leaving the room to do laundry, rendering it useless. Definitely watch your pup, its not like the Kong Wobbler! I will say it does (or did haha) come apart nicely to clean!
I've been searching for puzzle toys for months, and honestly....they all are usually super expensive. This one was fantastic quality for the price paid, and the best part about it (to me) is that there's various levels of challenge. In some ways, I felt like I was buying multiple puzzle "level" toys in one making it super worth the money. The wobbling and maze has kept both of my dogs (hound mix & pittie mix) super interested. They love it! It's also easier than other puzzle toys to travel with so I bring this to my family's to keep the dogs entertained. I love it!!
great toy for dispensing food/treats
This Tower Dog toy has provided my dog with a new challenge and it works great to keep her mentally stimulated while getting a mid- afternoon treat.
Finally she got it
My corgi was able to figure this out finally at about 1 1/2 - 2 weeks. It took a bit teaching her to “touch” the wobble with her nose, and of course, she’s also scared of the wobble wobbling back towards her. But she was finally able to understand. We’re moving to the harder stages of the toy using the medium sized holes. She loves this game and I’m going to have to find more treats to try to create more of a challenge
This toy would not dispense the treats and my dog tore it up quickly
Love that this allows you to change the difficulty
I love that this toy allows me to make it more difficult for my dog to get the treats out. If you use the right size treats, it will keep your dog busy for a bit.