K9 Nature Supplements All-Clear Allergy Treats Bacon & Chicken Flavor Dog Supplement, 45 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Astragalus 200 mg, Burdock 200 mg, Licorice 150 mg...||Active: Omega-3 Fatty Acids (Fish Oil), Turmeric Root, Grape Seed Extract...||MSM, Fish Oil, Hyaluronic Acid...||MSM, Fish Oil, Hyaluronic Acid...||Active Ingredients: (Per 4 g Soft Chew) Nettle Leaf Power, Ocean Kept (Ascophyllum Nodosum), Citrus Bioflavinoid Complex...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Puppy, Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
|Health Feature||Itch & Redness Remedy, Immune Support, Skin & Coat Health||Allergy Relief, Immune Support, Skin & Coat Health...||Sensitive Skin, Skin & Coat Health, Itch & Redness Remedy||Sensitive Skin, Skin & Coat Health, Itch & Redness Remedy||Allergy Relief|
|Food Flavor||Bacon, Chicken, Poultry, Meat||Chicken, Bacon, Liver||Bacon, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
About This Item
- Helps provide your pup with some relief from seasonal allergy symptoms like itchy skin and watery eyes.
- Contains a wholesome blend of natural herbs like burdock, astragalus, licorice, red clover and nettle leaf.
- The tasty soft chewy texture and wag-worthy bacon and chicken flavor make this supplement easy to feed to your furry friend.
- 100% natural supplement you can you feel good about.
- Suitable for all breeds and made in the USA with some of the highest quality standards.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Natura Petz Organics I'M ALLERGIC TO NEEDLES - Probiotic, Pancreas & Glucose Support* Dog Supplement$59.99Chewy Price$56.99Autoship Price
- Healthy Breeds Hip & Joint Care Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 120 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Paramount Pet Health Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Dog & Cat Supplement, 16-oz$26.97Chewy Price$31.97List Price$25.62Autoship Price
- DealReady Pet Go Good Gut Probiotic Dog Supplement, 90 Count$26.99Chewy Price$32.49List Price$25.64Autoship Price
- True Leaf Everyday Omega Oil Liquid Dog Supplement, 8-oz bottle$32.99Chewy Price$31.34Autoship Price
- Plano Paws Vita Treats 15 in 1 Multivitamins Natural Chicken Flavor Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 120 count$28.97Chewy Price$29.99List Price$27.52Autoship Price
- Plano Paws Salmon Treats Advanced Skin & Coat Natural Salmon Flavor Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 120 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- DealLexelium Hip & Joint Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 7-oz bag$27.00Chewy Price$25.65Autoship Price
- DealLexelium Vision Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 7-oz bag$25.99Chewy Price$28.00List Price$24.69Autoship Price
- DealLexelium Heart Support System Dog & Cat Supplement, 7-oz bag$23.99Chewy Price$27.00List Price$22.79Autoship Price
- PetAg Prozyme Powder Digestive Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 454g container$19.99Chewy Price$48.39List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Natural Doggie Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Dog Supplement, 8-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
11 Customer Reviews
Our pittie has all sorts of skin issues, including allergies. She cannot take Appoquel, but seems to be doing well with just these supplements. I recommend highly.
Supplement hits the nail on the head
Rarely do I see any real changes when it comes to Florida,allergies, and my dogs. This is different. It is not a magic bullet, but I see coat in various places coming back in. They are still a bit itchy but it clearly has reduced their misery. One wonderful side effect I never saw coming. I have a 6 year old Chihuahua who has, from day one when I adopted him as a rescue, refused to eat on his own. It's a constant everyday chore to feed the little darlin his food and like a spoiled child I many times have to coax him into eating the food..any food. After just a few days of this supplement, he is brighter, more playful, and best of all, cannot WAIT until I feed him. He digs in with gusto. Hand feeding is over. This product for 3 dogs is pretty darned expensive, and worth every dime.
Not great for small dogs (mine, anyway)
My 9 lb Papillon likes the smell (and taste, presumably) of the coating of these treats, but I'll find a stray half uneaten. That tells me that the inside is not as yummy or appealing in scent. I believe that they would be enjoyed and consumed fully were they half the size. After all, the suggested number of treats goes in 30 lb increments. If they will make a small dog version (half the size, 15 lb increments) I'd buy again. Or even 10 lb increments.
my dog says yuck
My dog is not a picky eater, but he refused these "treats" even when I tried to disguise them with peanut butter. I did manage to get him to ingest some by giving only half a treat disguised with other food. However, each time he ingested them, they made him vomit. I gave it 2 stars because I can't really say if it helps with allergies and the like.
These chews helped our 2 yr old shepherd mix with her allergies. She was licking her paws incessantly, and after giving her this supplement for a couple of days, she started to feel better and stopped licking. She loves the chews and eagerly wants more. We have been giving her this supplement for about 3 weeks, and we have not noticed any side effects. I highly recommend this product.
K9 Nature Supplements
I have been trying just about everything to get my Yorkie to stop scratching. After reading the 3 reviews, I decided to this might work. My dog refuses to even try them. She will sniff it, then walk away. I tried breaking one into little pieces and hiding it in a turkey slice...that didn't work either. She ate the turkey and spit out the All-Clear. I must add that she is very picky so it's probably just her and not the product.
So far it hasn’t worked. She does like the proudest.
Perfect for allergies
These work really well! My big baby has been on Apoquel, which is expensive. Glad I found this!
My dog usually gets allergies, she get eye boogers and runny nose. It has completely stopped. This also relieves her need to scratch her hot spots, help ease her itchy skin.
You need this now!
Constant licking and scratching cut in half within 2 weeks. After a month, rare! Thank you for an all natural relief for my buddy. No apoquel needed.