Kalmbach Feeds Concentrate Crumbles Llama & Alpaca Food, 50-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Concentrate feed for all classes of llamas and alpacas.
- Designed to be fed with roughage.
- Crumbles are palatable.
- Can be fed to pregnant or lactating llamas and alpacas.
- Helps to simplify feeding in herds with animals of different classes.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealModesto Milling Organic Chick Starter & Grower Crumbles Poultry Feed, 25-lb bag$48.44Chewy Price$46.02Autoship Price
- DealModesto Milling Organic Layer Pellets Poultry Feed, 25-lb bag$41.25Chewy Price$39.19Autoship Price
- DealMile Four 21% Organic Whole Grain Starter Chicken & Duck Feed, 23-lb bag$51.99Chewy Price$49.39Autoship Price
- DealScratch & Peck Feeds Organic Mini Pig Young Feed, 25-lb bag$51.99Chewy Price$49.39Autoship Price
- DealCrypto Aero Top Chick Layer Chicken Feed, 25-lb bag$42.20Chewy Price$47.99List Price$40.09Autoship Price
- DealKalmbach Feeds Start Right Lamb Creep Young Sheep Feed, 50-lb bag$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- DealScratch & Peck Feed Organic Goat Feed, 40-lb bag$73.13Chewy Price$81.99List Price$69.47Autoship Price
- DealScratch & Peck Feeds Organic Layer With Corn 18% Poultry Feed, 40-lb bag$75.76Chewy Price$83.99List Price$71.97Autoship Price
- DealScratch & Peck Feeds Organic Layer With Corn 16% Poultry Feed, 40-lb bag$68.68Chewy Price$73.99List Price$65.25Autoship Price
- DealMazuri Locu (Low Copper) Sheep Food, 50-lb bag$39.68Chewy Price$39.99List Price$37.70Autoship Price
- DealMazuri Alpaca Care Jumbo Pellets Alpaca Food, 40-lb bag$29.99Chewy Price$35.99List Price$28.49Autoship Price
- DealModesto Milling Organic, Non-Soy Layer Pellets Poultry Feed, 25-lb bag$39.38Chewy Price$37.41Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Soybean Hulls, Heat Processed Soybean Meal, Corn...||Wheat Middlings, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Rice Bran...||Wheat Middlings, Ground Soybean Hulls, Cane Molasses...||Wheat Middlings, Ground Soybean Hulls, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal...||Ground Soybean Hulls, Wheat Middlings, Ground Corn...|
|Food Form||Crumble||Pellets||Dry Food||Dry Food||Pellets|
|FarmAnimalType||Llama & Alpaca||Llama & Alpaca||Llama & Alpaca||Llama & Alpaca||Llama & Alpaca|
|Special Diet||—||Sensitive Digestion||—||—||—|
|Health Feature||—||Sensitive Digestion||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
One of my llamas tends to get choke. So far this has helped wonderfully
They love it!
I just started feeding this Alpaca feed to our aging herd and they LOVE IT and it is easy for them to eat, with no choke so far, unlike a brand that we were feeding for a few months previously that was causing so many of them to choke, which was a hard pellet. The supplement we were originally feeding for years from another company was no longer available and the company quit producing it. We were at a point that we thought we were not going to be able to feed them a supplement as we couldn't find anything that wasn't a pellet until someone told us to check out this Llama-Alpaca crumble feed. This is truly a crumble and what it provides is great for our aging, small herd. I waited to review as I wanted to make sure that they were eating it well with no problems. I would definitely recommend this feed. Just make sure you get the crumble formula. They act as if it is candy and so excited to eat it. What a relief! Directions are on the package as to how much to feed at what stage of life, maintenance, breeding animals, etc. Also, it's great to have it delivered to your door. It came well packaged wrapped in brown paper within a heavy duty box.