Kalmbach Feeds Vitamin & Mineral Goat Supplement, 25-lb blockBy Kalmbach Feeds
Autoship (Save an extra 5%)
Choose Autoship at checkout for regular deliveries.
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Fortified with organic trace minerals, vitamins and salt for goats.
- Supports digestibility and nutrient availability.
- Use one block for every 10 to 20 goats.
- Consumption should be about 0.5 to 1 ounce per goat per day.
- Easy way to support your goat’s nutrition.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|FarmAnimalType||Goat||Goat||Cattle, Goat, Llama & Alpaca, Sheep, Pig||Goat, Sheep||Goat|
|Food Form||Supplement||N/A||Powder, Seeds, Food Topping||Supplement||Supplement|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals, Skin & Coat Health, Immune Support, Recovery||Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health||High-Energy, Immune Support, Appetite Stimulation...|
|Top Ingredients||Monocalcium Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate...||Processed Grain By-Products, Grain Products, Molasses Products...||Organic Whole Black Chia Seeds, Monocalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate...||Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Ground Flax Seed , Rice Bran...||Propylene Glycol, Molasses Products, Calcium Carbonate...|
|Special Diet||N/A||N/A||Natural, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Flax-Free, Veterinary Diet, N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
is the amount of copper in this product safe for goats?
Answer by • Jan 20, 2022
The Goat Mineral Block contains a minimum Copper content of 1,450 ppm and a maximum Copper content of 1,850 ppm. This product has been formulated to serve as a supplement only, not a source of complete feed. Selenium intake should not exceed 0.7 mg per head daily. Due to the added copper, do not feed to sheep.
Be the first to recommend this product.