Kalmbach Feeds Vitamin & Mineral Goat Supplement, 25-lb block
Autoship (Save an extra 5%)
Choose Autoship at checkout for regular deliveries.
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
Kalmbach Feeds Granola Goat Food, 30-lb bag
Kalmbach Feeds Start Right Young Goat Feed, 50-lb bag
Total Price: $0.00
About This Item
- Fortified with organic trace minerals, vitamins and salt for goats.
- Supports digestibility and nutrient availability.
- Use one block for every 10 to 20 goats.
- Consumption should be about 0.5 to 1 ounce per goat per day.
- Easy way to support your goat’s nutrition.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- UltraCruz Probiotic Poultry Supplement, 10-lb bag$59.33Chewy Price$56.36Autoship Price
- UltraCruz Wellness Poultry Supplement, 10-lb bag$46.83Chewy Price$44.49Autoship Price
- Save-A-Caf Sav-A-Lam Sav-A-Kid Lamb & Kid Colostrum Replacer, 10-oz pouch$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Sav-A-Caf Sav-A-Lam Sheep Milk Replacer, 8-lb pouch$36.99Chewy Price$35.14Autoship Price
- UltraCruz Show & Wellness Goat & Sheep Supplement, 25-lb bag$72.87Chewy Price$69.23Autoship Price
- UltraCruz Probiotic Livestock Supplement, 60-cc syringe$7.10Chewy Price$7.24List Price$6.74Autoship Price
- Rooster Booster Multi-Species Liquid B-12 Livestock Supplement, 32-oz bottle$39.95Chewy Price$37.95Autoship Price
- UltraCruz Udder Balm Livestock Supplement, 32-oz bottle$15.57Chewy Price$14.79Autoship Price
- UltraCruz Propylene Glycol Livestock Supplement, 1-gal, 4 count$93.71Chewy Price$89.02Autoship Price
- Fresh Eggs Daily Coop Kelp Organic Chicken & Duck Supplement, 16-oz jar$24.95Chewy Price$23.70Autoship Price
- Bovidr Laboratories Nutri-Drench Poultry Supplement, 1-qt bottle$42.00Chewy Price
- Fresh Eggs Daily Poultry Probiotics Balanced Mix Chicken & Duck Supplement, 6-lb jar$52.95Chewy Price$50.30Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Monocalcium Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate...||Processed Grain By-Products, Grain Products, Molasses Products...||Organic Whole Black Chia Seeds, Monocalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate...||Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Ground Flax Seed , Rice Bran...||Dextrose, Maltodextrin, Sodium Bicarbonate...|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals, Skin & Coat Health, Immune Support, Recovery||Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health||Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health, Recovery|
|FarmAnimalType||Goat||Goat||Cattle, Goat, Llama & Alpaca, Sheep, Pig||Goat, Sheep||Cattle, Pig, Goat, Sheep, Llama & Alpaca, Deer|
|Food Form||Supplement||N/A||Powder, Seeds, Food Topping||Supplement||Supplement|
|Special Diet||N/A||N/A||Natural, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Flax-Free, Veterinary Diet, N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
is the amount of copper in this product safe for goats?
Answer by • Jan 20, 2022
The Goat Mineral Block contains a minimum Copper content of 1,450 ppm and a maximum Copper content of 1,850 ppm. This product has been formulated to serve as a supplement only, not a source of complete feed. Selenium intake should not exceed 0.7 mg per head daily. Due to the added copper, do not feed to sheep.
Is this a "solid," firm block like a salt lick, or is it a compressed grain style that is easily crumbled and broken like the Dumore blocks?
Answer by • Jun 21, 2022
It is a solid, compressed block made from grains. Not easily crumbled but not hard as a salt lick.
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
By AngieD on Jun 21, 2022
Goats seem to love it!
I am a new goat owner, but my boys have been licking on it and seem to like it.