KatKabin DezRez Plastic Cat House
About This Item
- Cozy cat bed and insulated shelter for outdoor use.
- Made of high-grade fade resistant materials that can withstand outdoor weather and temperature extremes.
- A clip-on cat flap door is removable.
- Included machine washable cushion adds comfort.
- Outdoor cat bed is elevated off the ground—also suitable for indoor use.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Mocha Swirl Dog Crate Mat, 18-in$7.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- TRIXIE Natura Wooden Cat House$222.99Chewy Price$249.99List Price
- DealFrisco Collapsible Wood & Wire Cat Cage Playpen, 2-Levels$199.99Chewy Price$249.99List Price
- DealFrisco Extra Wide Indoor Heated Cat House, Red$49.99Chewy Price$62.77List Price
- TRIXIE 3-Story Outdoor Wooden Cat House$114.99Chewy Price$151.99List Price
- Aivituvin Catio Outdoor Cat House$279.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Outdoor Wooden A-Frame Cat House, Large$119.98Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Outdoor Wooden Cat House with Elevated Balcony Steps, Large$103.99Chewy Price$129.99List Price
- TRIXIE 2-Story Cottage Outdoor Wooden Cat House, Brown/White$167.99Chewy Price$222.99List Price
- Petsfit Outdoor Cat House w/ Scratching Pad, Red$134.99Chewy Price$159.99List Price
- DealK&H Pet Products Outdoor Dinning Room Cat Furniture, Realtree$36.99Chewy Price$47.99List Price
- Kitty City Outdoor Cat House$47.76Chewy Price$50.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Furniture Frame Material||Plastic||Plastic||Solid Wood, Wood||Solid Wood, Wood||—|
|Tools Included||No||No Tools Required||Yes||Yes||No|
|Furniture Mount Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
8 Customer Reviews
Not a warm solution for winter
Very thin plastic,will not keep cats warm in winter without added insulation,pad that came with it very thin and cheap,dont think cats would even go in it with door on and that defeats purpose of having cat house to keep them warm,returning item, does look cute though, wish it would have worked out
We were happy with this little house for our cat. He sleeps in it in the daytime right now and with the weater changing her will jave a cosy dry spot if he chooses.
Crazy cat lady likes this cat house
Crazy cat lady likes the cat house, Calico liked it right away. It is her summer home on our porch. It is the right size for a full grown cat. thanks
On the fence
I bought one a month ago for my 2 outdoor cats. I think they look frickin' adorable. All my cats went in/checked it out. It's on my back porch and they use it. But i don't think 2 can fit in it with the extra blankets so i bought another one which i just received. However, the first one cracked along the side! So I'm on the fence. The plastic is a thinner hard plastic, but for the cost, I'd expect it to last longer than a month. And tho my cats are 6 months old and active, they aren't lardbutts yet so i don't think that's it. And I'm in Tennessee, so the weather is not extreme like say...Canada.
This thing is NOT worth the money and is very poorly constructed. My advice would be to pass and get something more durable. I was very disappointed in the product once I received it.
Uh yeah, bad review because your cats don’t like it is dumb
The actual product itself is sturdy and it’s a unique design. If your animal doesn’t like it, that has nothing to do with the actual quality of the product. I won’t get on a hover board because I am clumsy as heck....I wouldn’t freaking leave a bad review on one because of that.
KatKabin Plastic Cat House
At this time, I cannot offer my recommendation. My two porch cats will not go in the house. I have tried it with the flap on the door in normal position, and I have also taped it up in case that was an distraction prevenventing them from going in. I regretfully, and very disappintedly say, the cats will not go in, and do not seem to like it enough to even take shelter when it is pouring rain.
No need for a negative review
There is nothing wrong with this cat shelter. It is constructed well. If a cat doesn't want to go in it, that is more to do with the cats preference than something being wrong with the construction of the shelter. A negative review for that us unwarranted