Kaytee Forti-Diet Pro Health Molting & Conditioning Small Bird Supplement, 11-oz jar
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Offers support during periods of high stress
- Ideal supplement for molting, breeding, and while feeding young
- Contains a variety of vitamins and minerals, Omega-3, prebiotics, and probiotics
- Also includes grains, seeds and vegetables
- Supports normal heart, brain, and visual functions
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealQuiko Classic Egg Food Supplement for Canaries & Finches, 1.1-lb bag$7.99Chewy Price$12.49List Price$7.59Autoship Price
- dealQuiko Special Red Egg Food Supplement for Red Factor Canaries, 1.1-lb bag$7.99Chewy Price$12.49List Price$7.59Autoship Price
- dealQuiko Multivitamin Daily Balance Supplement for Birds, 1-oz bottle$8.30Chewy Price$18.99List Price$7.89Autoship Price
- dealLafeber Avi-Era Powdered Bird Vitamins, 12-oz bottle$38.99Chewy Price
- dealQuiko Exotic Egg Food Supplement for Finches, 1.1-lb bag$12.49Chewy Price$11.87Autoship Price
- Equa Holistics HealthyGut Probiotics Poultry Supplement, 25.5-oz tub$44.95Chewy Price$54.25List Price$42.70Autoship Price
- dealVersele-Laga Oropharma Digestal + Florastimul Digestive Support Pigeon Supplement, 11-oz tub$17.75Chewy Price$16.86Autoship Price
- Scratch & Peck Feed Cluckin' Good Organic Herbs Chicken Supplement, 10-oz bag$26.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price$25.64Autoship Price
- dealWild Harvest Molting Bird Supplement, 7.5-oz bag$2.74Chewy Price$2.60Autoship Price
- dealPetAg Bene-Bac Plus Bird & Reptile Supplement, 4.5-oz bottle$19.59Chewy Price$21.99List Price$18.61Autoship Price
- dealVersele-Laga Oropharma Carmine High Energy Pigeon Supplement, 8-oz bottle$21.96Chewy Price$20.86Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Dehulled Soybean Meal, Ground Corn, Oat Groats...||Millet, Oat Groats, Canary Grass Seed...||Oyster Shell, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate...||Granite Grit, Oyster Shell, Calcium Carbonate...||Glucose, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin A Supplement...|
|Bird Type||Finch, Canary, Parakeet, Cockatiel||Parakeet||Finch, Parakeet, Cockatiel, Canary||Cockatiel, Parakeet, Canary, Finch||Hookbill, Macaw, Parrot...|
|Health Feature||Color Enhancement, Brain Health, Digestive Health||Vitamins & Minerals||—||—||Vitamins & Minerals|
|Special Diet||—||—||—||High Calcium||—|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
35 Customer Reviews
Will buy again.
I've been looking for this in the stores and couldn't find it. Glad I came to Chewy. It does work for my birds when they are moulting. It calms them down and they do look better after a few days of eating this. It came well packaged and no defects to the container.
molting bird food
Jar arrived fine and birds love this product. Their feathers are brighter!
Great Supplement Use Year 'Round
I give this added in to their "junk food" seed (different seed mixes that I buy and give as a treat, not their regular diet... Which is Lafaber's Nutriberries and Avi-Cakes). Yes, the powder is normal for those asking. It's supposed to be like that. I brought it to an avian vet years ago and they explained said it was fine. I mix it in and I also add missing link avian formula (which is a powder as well). I find both mixed together is ideal, ESPECIALLY during a molt. Though I feed year round.. My birds are really picky and so anything they eat that has a little nutrition to it makes me happy! Sno-Cone and Popsicle love it!
FOR THE FEATHERLESS BIRD
I HOPE ROCKY EATS HIS FOOD. I WANT HIM HEALTHY AND STRONG. HE'S CUTE!
Like some others have commented here.. These bottles arrived & the contents within were mostly powdery residue! Is this what it’s supposed to be like?? I’ve used other Kaytee Supplemental Food through the years & none of the other varieties were like this one! I’m not comfortable giving this to my parakeet until I receive some reply/response from Chewy.
152 Circus Choir Food
All my finches absolutely loved it..I do a variety mix so they never seem bored w/ their food..But do birds ever get bored? Watching the 152 Choir I think not.. Great value..Great product..Glad I am on the reorder plan..Makes taking care of the wing kids so much easier in pandemic life.. Highly recommend if you want to help eliminate the molting.. Chewy does a nice job making pet care a breeze..THX Chewy.com
Great healthy supplement for pet birds!
I use this for our 6 birds (3 species). It helps them with their molting and grow new beautiful feathers. I use it not every week. It's used during the year when it's time for them to get a fresh new start and bring beauty to their feathers through molting and conditioning!
I have always used this brand and my birds love it on their food. Seems to help alot during molting.
My bird perked right up and seems to be more calmer. (great supplement)
Lessen feathers dropping
The parakeets enjoy the food and the molting of feathers has been greatly reduced