Kaytee Sleep-E-Tent Convertible Small Pet Hideout, 11-in
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Hanging tent hideout for your small pet
- Converts to a soft hammock, includes fleece for added comfort
- Heavy-duty, washable material
- For ferrets, guinea pigs, chinchillas, pet rats, and other small animals
- Measures 11” L x 11” W x 10” H
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Ware Berry Hamster Small Animal Hideout$9.21Chewy Price$11.49List Price
- Sungrow Hay Feeder & Cage Food Dispenser Rabbit & Guinea Pig Grass Bed$9.91Chewy Price$12.95List Price$9.41Autoship Price
- Imperial Cat Play 'N Shapes Cheese Small Animal Hideout, Small$4.53Chewy Price$4.95List Price
- Kaytee Natural Tree Trunk Small Pet Hideout, Small$3.69Chewy Price$7.49List Price
- Kaytee Woodland Get-A-Way Small Pet Hideout, Large$20.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- Kaytee Tree of Life 3-in-1 Small Pet Habitat Accessory, Small$12.42Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- MidWest Nation Small Animal Cage Accessory Kit, Option 1$35.97Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- Frisco Forest Plush Small Pet Hanging Cube$23.46Chewy Price
- Peter's Woven Grass Small Animal Bed, 10-in$13.68Chewy Price
- Naturals by Rosewood Carrot Cottage & Hay 'n' Hide Small Pet Hideouts, Medium, 2 count$18.42Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Kaytee Small Animal Plush Sleeper Hammock, 14.5-in$10.88Chewy Price$12.49List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Rat, Chinchilla, Ferret||Chinchilla, Rat, Sugar Glider, Hedgehog||Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Degu, Rat, Hedgehog||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Rat||Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Rat, Ferret, Sugar Glider, Degu|
|Material||Fleece, Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Wood||Grass / Hay, Plant Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Wood|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
44 Customer Reviews
Now it looks great in the cage, soft well built, takes up lots of space when open all the way. Our chinchillas are testing it out but still nervous around it
Don't recommend for rats
I bought this for my rats. This item is very big and drops down in the center when in the pyramid since it doesn't have a support for the bottom. The zippers don't stay up and having four hooks to connect was a pain. ( I have a double critter nation )
I got this for my female rats that seem to prefer sleeping in fleece than a hide. They currently use it as a safe to hide their food. Totally recommend.
My babies love this!
This is the 2nd one they’ve run through, my ferrets are obsessed with this tent!
Good but not great
Super cute and my rattie girls love it. Though one of the zippers broke within 24 hours:/
Thought this looked super cute could be a tent or hammock. Used one time and washed once. I change out bedding every 3 days and have 1 ferret who doesn't even use hammocks. It started shredding. I get after a few washes or multiple ferrets using but neither of those happened. Will never buy this brand again
Cute but not sturdy
Our rats really enjoyed the hammock thingie but they tore it to shreds in just a couple of days. I don't recommend this thing for extreme chewers. It would be fine for a ferret that doesn't chew everything, tho!
My adult piggies love it!
I was worried at first that they wouldn’t be able to get inside (one of my piggies has a chonky butt) but they can get in and out with ease and it’s a nice little hidey for them!
I've never ordered from Chewy before, but was very excited to! Unfortunately, I probably won't again. The hammock I ordered for my ferret was not great quality. The fluffy liner was shedding so bad (in the package) and one whole side was ripped. So there's a large hole where the liner is not even connected. I had to reorder from a different company.
On the fence
So it’s a pretty cool hammock but I don’t like it any other way. My ferrets didn’t need another hammock. When I use it zipped up it doesn’t “stand” the top sinks due to the weight of the zippers mostly. So I tried to hang it zipped closed. That did not work either. When my ferret climbed in it made a hanging diamond lol. I tried really hard but I’ll donate it to the ferret shelter.