Kenchii Rosé Thinner Dog & Cat Shears
About This Item
- Thinning shears are designed to enhance grooming and cutting performance.
- Made with proprietary Japanese molybdenum materials and encased in rose gold titanium.
- Designed with a semi-convex and micro-serrated edge to help reduce slippage.
- Offset handles help provide extra comfort and control.
- Makes a great option for an everyday grooming shear.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Fromm International Premier 111BC Pet Shears, 6.5-in$45.36Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Fromm International Premier 111SC Pet Shears, 6.5-in$34.78Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Loyalty Pet Products Poison Ivy 8" Chunker Dog Shears$119.99Chewy Price
- Loyalty Pet Products Poison Ivy 8" Set Dog Shears$359.99Chewy Price
- Loyalty Pet Products Starter Set Dog Shears, 4 count, 7-in$249.99Chewy Price
- Loyalty Pet Products Starter Straights Dog Shears, 8-in$79.99Chewy Price
- Shark Fin Right Hand Non-Swivel Deluxe Dog Shear Grooming Kit, 9-in$479.95Chewy Price
- Shark Fin Right Hand Swivel Deluxe Dog Shear Grooming Kit, 7-in$419.95Chewy Price
- Sharf Straight Gold Touch Round Tips Dog Grooming Scissors, 4.5-in$34.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Babyliss Pro Pet Bristle Dog Grooming Brush$10.99Chewy Price
- Shark Fin Right Silver Swivel Stainless Steel Straight Dog Shears, 7-in$179.95Chewy Price
- Kenchii Flash Dog & Cat Clipper Blade, 7F$24.00Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—|
|Grooming Tool Type||Shears||Shears||Shears||Shears||Shears|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
I'm a groomer and these thinning shears are life. They hold their edge for a really long time. I saw another review said they weren't cutting correctly, if that is the case definitely return them and get a new pair. Sometimes they can get damaged in shipping. I have the whole set of the Rose Gold shears and they are some of the best ones I've ever owned. Love, love, love!
Started catching immediately
I decided to upgrade and get a level 2 kenchii model but so far not super impressed. They started catching right away and after trying to adjust them - they work mostly but they still bend the hair far too often for $150 shears. Sad because I wanted to get the Rosè curves and thinners also but these chunkers aren’t worth the price in my opinion.