Kenchii Scorpion Curved Dog & Cat Shears
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- These affordable curved shears are a great option for the beginner and home groomer.
- Designed to be the perfect everyday shear for seasoned professionals.
- Even handles help provide a comfortable grip and more control.
- Features a semi-convex and micro-serrated edge to help prevent slippage.
- The scorpion emblem adds unique personality to your grooming tools.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Babyliss Pro Pet Groomers Apron$21.99Chewy Price
- Master Grooming Tools 5200 Dog Finishing Shears$46.85Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Wahl Mini Arco Replacement Blade Set, Replacement Blades, Dog$18.34Chewy Price
- Top Performance Cable Grooming Loops, 19-in$6.84Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- Andis NEW Quad Drive Assembly - Bagged$8.53Chewy Price$10.51List Price
- Wahl Adjustable Blade Set, Size 30-15-10$22.75Chewy Price
- Top Performance Basic Grooming Loops, 8 count$19.80Chewy Price$22.00List Price
- Babyliss Pro Pet 7.5" Half Moon Pet Comb$18.99Chewy Price
- Babyliss Pro Pet Double Row Handle Pet Comb$29.99Chewy Price
- Loyalty Pet Products Grooming Hair-Resistant Leggings, Black, Large$45.00Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Steel, Metal||Steel, Metal||Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||N/A||N/A||N/A||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Grooming Tool Type||Shears||Shears||Shears||Shears||Shears|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
7 Customer Reviews
Not what suspected
Not sure if I read product description wrong .I order 7 inch curved shears but the scissor are nice and cut well. I was suspecting a 7in curve shear . These are way shorter then my other 2 pair curved 7inch shears . These are more like 6inch curve shears shorter then suspected I will keep them but now in the market for an actual 7in curve shear .
Lighter than the Love Collection
I have purchased Kenchii curved shears from the Scorpion collection, Love collection and Five Star collection looking for the perfect curved shear. I prefer the shiny finish of the Scorpion and Five Star collections. I initially thought that a shorter shear would be best for my 14-pound standard Shih Tzu puppy, so I bought the Five Star 5.5” curved shear. However, I found that the shorter blades were too short for my Shih Tzu and did not have length or curve needed to finish his round feet and face. The Five Star curved shear cost significantly more than Scorpions, were lighter than the Scorpions, but were not a good fit for me and my dog. I decided it was not practical to pay even more for a longer shear from the Five Star collection. I then purchased the Love 6.5 inch curved shear with round tip. I found them clunky and very heavy when I first held them. I also did not like the satin finish. I already had Kenchii Scorpion thinning shears that I loved, so I finally decided to buy the matching curved shear. The Kenchii 7” Scorpion curved shear is perfect for me and my dog. It is lighter than the Love shear, has a beautiful shiny finish and has curved blades long enough to finish my Shih Tzu’s feet and face. I love them and wonder why it took me so long to buy the most affordable and compatible curved shear for my needs.
These are my go to scissors now, feel so good in your hand & they’re great quality! I’ve never been disappointed by kenchii products!
The best around
Best shears I've ever had in seven years of professional grooming.
Love my Kenchii scorpion shears!
Super smooth cut and really sharp! Got them really fast! Great Addition
Love my Kenchii...great value for this product...very easy ton handle...smooth cut ...makes me feel like a pro
Great price & quality !
I’m a busy dog groomer , got these in 2 days nicely packaged and amazing quality great for trimming my pups faces . Def would buy from this brand again !