Kensington Protective Products Protective Horse Fly Boots
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Crafted using high denier textilene material.
- Made with a 73% UV-rating to help keep your pal protected.
- Feature a unique plastic stay built under the fleece trim to help keep them upright.
- Equipped with three hook-and-loop closures so that they stay securely on your steed.
- Designed to be highly-breathable for the comfort of your companion.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Weaver Leather Contoured Felt Insert & Merino Wool Fleece Bottom Horse Saddle Pad, Coffee$85.95Chewy Price$95.49List Price
- Farnam SuperMask II Horse Fly Mask Classic Collection, Foal$12.00Chewy Price$27.59List Price
- EasyCare Easyboot Cloud Horse Boot, 2$88.16Chewy Price$113.95List Price
- Mayatex Firecracker Wool Horse Saddle Blanket, Red$62.45Chewy Price$91.50List Price
- Weaver Leather Nose & Ear Cover Horse Mask, Gray, Large$18.92Chewy Price$23.69List Price
- Weaver Leather Silvertip No. 95 Rope Horse Halter & 10-ft Lead, Gray/Silver/Navy$38.11Chewy Price$58.29List Price
- Horze Equestrian Front Riser Gel Horse Pad$99.99Chewy Price
- Horze Equestrian Elastic Horse Belly Guard, Black$62.99Chewy Price
- Gatsby Horse Stirrup Leathers, Havanna, 7/8 x 54-in$21.83Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- Shires Equestrian Products Blenheim Horse Balance Strap, Dark Havana, 16.5-in$17.80Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Mayatex Mojave Wool Horse Saddle Blanket, Black$69.30Chewy Price$91.50List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic, Neoprene, Rubber||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Tack Type||Fly Mask Without Ears||Therapeutic Boots||—||—|
|Health Feature||—||—||—||First Aid|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
Works well, horse proof!
These boots keeps the flies away and stops my horse from stomping. Not only that, my horse hasn’t figured out how to get them off and he’s quite the Houdini—however this is when I make sure the velcro ends are behind the front of his legs, otherwise he can get to the velcro and get them off. Great quality.
These Fly Boots are perfect and extremely durable. I have not found better one to date.
These boots are FLY!!!!
When I received these initially I was skeptical. Very stiff, hard to get a fit. But after a few hours of wear I was able to get them to secure better! If you look at the picture it looks like they fit loose, but for me, when they are snug, they stay up better. My mare pees like a boy and down her back legs (yuck). She developed red legs with sores and I had to be very mindful on wound/skin care. With white socks, her skin would burn without something on them (had to shave them). Was able to put vet wrap under for the wounds for the first week, then just the fly boots after. They are still going strong!!! AND: flies right now are HORRID. So, these have been very very helpful with helping her! Forgive the photo, it is after a good workout (YAY #wetsaddlepads). I did not ride her with them on.
KENSINGTON PROTECTIVE FLY BOOTS
A Great Find. Made very well. Stays on even when my mare is in the pasture. Keeps flies from biting her legs.