Kensington Protective Products Protective Horse Fly Boots
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Crafted using high denier textilene material.
- Made with a 73% UV-rating to help keep your pal protected.
- Feature a unique plastic stay built under the fleece trim to help keep them upright.
- Equipped with three hook-and-loop closures so that they stay securely on your steed.
- Designed to be highly-breathable for the comfort of your companion.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Weaver Leather Synergy Sport Athletic Hind Pair Horse Boots, Medium, Graphite$84.55Chewy Price$93.99List Price
- Cavallo Trek Slim Sole Horse Boots, Black, 2$97.69Chewy Price$129.58List Price
- EasyCare Easyboot Glove Soft Horse Boot, 1, bundle of 2$163.30Chewy Price$171.90List Price
- Weaver Leather Polo Horse Wrap, Medium$48.45Chewy Price$53.79List Price
- Horze Equestrian Brushing Horse Boots, Pink, Large$44.99Chewy Price
- Tough-1 Extreme Vented Horse Sport Boots Set, White, Large$97.95Chewy Price
- Shires Equestrian Products ARMA Tendon Horse Boots, Plum, Full$43.99Chewy Price
- Kensington Protective Products Bubble Horse Fly Boots, 4 count, Black, Medium$49.49Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- DealBluegrass Animal Products Deluxe Equine Slipper, Blue, Small$43.00Chewy Price$56.95List Price
- Weaver Leather Prodigy Athletic Horse Boots, Medium, White$44.70Chewy Price$81.99List Price
- Shires Equestrian Products ARMA Air Motion Brushing Horse Boots, Grey, Full$30.59Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- Derby Originals Horse Polo Wrap, 4 count, Red$28.95Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||—||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Tack Type||Fly Mask Without Ears||Polo Wraps||Therapeutic Boots||—||Sport Boots|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
Works well, horse proof!
These boots keeps the flies away and stops my horse from stomping. Not only that, my horse hasn’t figured out how to get them off and he’s quite the Houdini—however this is when I make sure the velcro ends are behind the front of his legs, otherwise he can get to the velcro and get them off. Great quality.
These Fly Boots are perfect and extremely durable. I have not found better one to date.
These boots are FLY!!!!
When I received these initially I was skeptical. Very stiff, hard to get a fit. But after a few hours of wear I was able to get them to secure better! If you look at the picture it looks like they fit loose, but for me, when they are snug, they stay up better. My mare pees like a boy and down her back legs (yuck). She developed red legs with sores and I had to be very mindful on wound/skin care. With white socks, her skin would burn without something on them (had to shave them). Was able to put vet wrap under for the wounds for the first week, then just the fly boots after. They are still going strong!!! AND: flies right now are HORRID. So, these have been very very helpful with helping her! Forgive the photo, it is after a good workout (YAY #wetsaddlepads). I did not ride her with them on.
KENSINGTON PROTECTIVE FLY BOOTS
A Great Find. Made very well. Stays on even when my mare is in the pasture. Keeps flies from biting her legs.