Kensington Protective Products Protective Horse Fly Boots
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Crafted using high denier textilene material.
- Made with a 73% UV-rating to help keep your pal protected.
- Feature a unique plastic stay built under the fleece trim to help keep them upright.
- Equipped with three hook-and-loop closures so that they stay securely on your steed.
- Designed to be highly-breathable for the comfort of your companion.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Weaver Leather Silvertip No. 95 Rope Horse Halter & 10-ft Lead, Teal/Tan/Silver/White$52.45Chewy Price$58.29List Price
- Tough-1 Extreme Vented Horse Sport Boots Set, Black, Small$79.99Chewy Price
- Mayatex Riverland Wool Horse Saddle Blanket, Cream$69.50Chewy Price$91.50List Price
- Cavallo Entry Level Regular Horse Boots, 1 count, Size 3$66.12Chewy Price$97.02List Price
- Kensington Protective Products Clinician Horse Training Lead, 25-ft, Black$34.95Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- Tough-1 Extreme Vented Horse Sport Boots Set, Neon Green, Medium$77.00Chewy Price
- Weaver Leather Nose & Ear Cover Horse Mask, Gray, Large$18.92Chewy Price$23.69List Price
- NaturVet Bitter YUCK! No Chew Horse Spray, 32-oz bottle$19.99Chewy Price
- Weaver Leather Smart Cinch Felt Lined Straight & Roll Snug Horse Cinch Buckle, Brown, 36-in$51.25Chewy Price$56.99List Price
- Weaver Leather Original Adjustable Nylon Horse Halter, Navy, Average$25.05Chewy Price$27.79List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||—||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Tack Type||Fly Mask Without Ears||Polo Wraps||Therapeutic Boots||—||Sport Boots|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
Works well, horse proof!
These boots keeps the flies away and stops my horse from stomping. Not only that, my horse hasn’t figured out how to get them off and he’s quite the Houdini—however this is when I make sure the velcro ends are behind the front of his legs, otherwise he can get to the velcro and get them off. Great quality.
These Fly Boots are perfect and extremely durable. I have not found better one to date.
These boots are FLY!!!!
When I received these initially I was skeptical. Very stiff, hard to get a fit. But after a few hours of wear I was able to get them to secure better! If you look at the picture it looks like they fit loose, but for me, when they are snug, they stay up better. My mare pees like a boy and down her back legs (yuck). She developed red legs with sores and I had to be very mindful on wound/skin care. With white socks, her skin would burn without something on them (had to shave them). Was able to put vet wrap under for the wounds for the first week, then just the fly boots after. They are still going strong!!! AND: flies right now are HORRID. So, these have been very very helpful with helping her! Forgive the photo, it is after a good workout (YAY #wetsaddlepads). I did not ride her with them on.
KENSINGTON PROTECTIVE FLY BOOTS
A Great Find. Made very well. Stays on even when my mare is in the pasture. Keeps flies from biting her legs.