K&H Pet Products Cool Bed III Dog Pad
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- No electricity is required to operate the Cool bed III and these beds are attractively designed and allow a cool spot for dogs.
- New nylon/vinyl exterior is tougher than ever for long-lasting use.
- Simply add the recommended amount of water through the easy fill cap and adjust the comfort with the easy air valve. The unique Cool Core diverts the liquid better than ever throughout the bed for advanced cooling power.
- Extremely affordable, the Cool Bed III is the choice for any dog owner looking to offer their pet a comfy, dry, cool place to relax and can be used indoors or outdoors.
- Available in 3 sizes: Small, Medium and Large, so you can pick the perfect fit for your furry friend.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Pawple Self Cooling Cat & Dog Mat Pad, Blue, Medium, Large$27.99Chewy Price$37.99List Price
- The Green Pet Shop Cool Pet Pad Cover for Cool Pet Pad, X-Large$17.27Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Coolin' Comfort Orthopedic Dog Bed, Large$105.69Chewy Price$147.99List Price
- Arf Pets Self Cooling Cat & Dog Bed, Large/X-Large$84.99Chewy Price
- PetFusion Premium Cat & Dog Cooling Blanket, Cool Grey, X-Large$44.95Chewy Price
- FurHaven Plush & Suede Cooling Gel Bolster Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Almondine, Jumbo$84.99Chewy Price$101.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Coolin' Pet Cot Elevated Pet Bed, Large$49.99Chewy Price$81.99List Price
- FurHaven Wave Fur & Velvet Cooling Gel Deluxe Chaise Dog & Cat Bed, Granite Gray, Medium$52.99Chewy Price$57.99List Price
- Frisco Cooling Orthopedic Dog Crate Mat, 22-in$12.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Kurgo Loft Wander Pillow Dog Bed, Chili Red, Medium$63.95Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Gen7Pets Cool-Air Cot Elevated Dog Bed, Trailblazer Blue, Large$82.95Chewy Price$133.99List Price
- FurHaven Trail Pup Packable Stuff Sack Travel Pillow Dog Bed, Flame Red & True Blue, Large$24.99Chewy Price$31.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Microfiber, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Giant Breeds|
|Features||Cooling||Cooling, Machine-washable||N/A||Cooling||Heated, Machine-washable, Non-skid|
|Bed Feature||Outdoor||N/A||Cooling, Waterproof||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
17 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
212 Customer Reviews
Not happy with this cool Bed III
I had another cooler pad for abut 15 yrs and finally needed to replace it. They don't make them anymore, so I ordered this cool bed III. #1 - it comes folded in a box, how stupid! So it is all wrinkled and the wrinkles will not come out. #2 - it is more like a water bed for people. To thick. Says holds up to 2-3 gallons of water. So much sloshing around - so I added 2 more gallons in hopes to get it tight to get wrinkles out and make more stable. My Frenchie lived on the old one. She wont' go near this one cause the Medium is to small for a 22 pound frenchie and looks like a pillow not a crate pad. She is scared of it cause of the water bed sloshing effect. She is never scared of ANYTHING 99% of the time. The comfort valve - you open it - you loose the water. I thought it would just release air to make it more flat like a crate pad. If I keep adding water it just gets rounded up like a pillow. But with the wrinkles that will not come out - it can't be smooth and comfy to lay on. Removing all but a gallon of water those wrinkles where it was folded up still there and to me nothing like the picture and not smooth and comfy. I wonder with laying there for a month if those wrinkles would eventually smooth out? Even my Chihuauha's that are scared of everything would lay on the old Canine Cooler I had, but no one is going near this thing. I don't blame them. I started trying to find another one immediately after being so disappointed in this one and not having luck. I'm sick they don't make the old brand I had. I wanted to add a couple photos but they won't attach and they are under 5 mb. With the old one so old and rotten now, I need something for the pups to lay on outside on the porch if they want to cool off. Just so disappointed in this product. I'd re-design it removing a lot of vinyl and make it flatter and the pad inside absorb the water so it doesn't become a water bed and send in a box rolled up! DUH!
this cooling pad leaks..
I was so happy with the product until it started leaking after 1 summer. My dog is very gentle. Did not scratch or nibble on it. I had to buy another one from another vendor with stronger seams.
What a amazing product. It's very durable and cools exceptionally well. My piggy loves it.
Puppy chewed a hole
I found the small size on clearance at a pet store after I ordered this one. My pup loved it as the days were warmer and she likes being cool. The big one came and she liked to dig at it, but it was pretty sturdy. We put it in her crate and she chewed a hole in it that I didn’t notice till I was moving it and it started draining out of the corner. Very disappointed. The small one is still in good shape.
Not the product it used to be
I first purchased one of these for a dog of mine and used it for 12 years. This one was a replacement for my previous one, which still was in good shape but looking pretty bad at this time. This bed came with very deep fold marks on it that did not ever straighten out, even after using for approximately a year. It just started leaking near the seam at the pressed area where the two pieces are sealed. It had no holes of any kind, it was seeping through the fabric itself not at the seam edge. Where it was leaking was lined up with the fold on the bottom side that had not leveled out. It is now obvious that this item must have been packed in it's box in a warehouse for years and was very old product, or probably not the same quality as the first one I owned. This is not worth purchasing as it will not last for any length of time.
my floofs love it!
My foster is a Great Pyrenees puppy and she loves it! We live in Texas and it’s 80-90 80% of the year and high humidity. It definitely cools her off. I’d recommend to anyone with a fluffy dog who gets hot easily
Love it because my dog loves it!
Just moved to florida from Maine and my bully mix breed struggles in the heat! Now, with the cool bed, he knows to get off the hot pavement or out of the sun in general and lays on the mat. Be totally understands that it will always be the better spot for him in this kind of heat! I put 3 gallons of water in the size medium mat! Set up was easy! Keep it in the ac inside at night and I put it outside for short periods when I sit on the patio.
2 out of 4 dogs love it!
Bought this back in a heat wave in March, it's now September and it's still holding strong and still cooling. Bought the large so I filled it with around 5 gallons of water. It feels mildly cool to the touch but I'm not laying on it full body like my dogs, but 2 of the 4 of them lay on it. The other two prefer just laying on the wood floor for some reason. The 2 that lay on it also play on it frequently and get it all mashed up, but I just gently pick it up from the middle and help shake and sort it out flat again. Was just looking at this product again to learn how to empty it for the winter, this will definitely be coming back out next spring and I'm considering buying two more to try to entice the two floor-layers to use it.
usually i don’t write reviews but this mat has been great for our 24 lb frenchie puppy throughout the summer. i know some of the reviews said it’s hard to fill, but we haven’t had that issue & actually found it beyond easy to fill. i was really worried about leaking based on reviews, but our mat has yet to leak at all & seems to be holding up really well (after 3 months of daily use)! it took a week for our puppy to realize he’s supposed to lay on it, but now that he knows it helps cool him down he sprints to & belly flops on his cooling mat after every walk. for what it’s worth he doesn’t like to lay on it (or any mat really) when he’s not hot, but to me that just shows it’s serving its purpose. 10/10 would recommend & we’re really happy with our purchase!
Good cooling mat
This cooling mat works well. It definitely feels cool and our malamute LOVES laying on it. But giving this 3 stars because we’ve had it a little over a year and it has already started to leak around the seam. We don’t have a hyper dog, so it’s not that he’s rough with it.. We tried to patch it but haven’t had any luck. We are now looking for a new one.