K&H Pet Products Dog Pool & Pet Bath
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Crafted with a durable metal frame to help prevent water from seeping out, and to help prevent the sides from caving in.
- Made with a sturdy vinyl that’s designed to be simple to clean and doesn't require inflation.
- Includes a drain plug to help you easily dispose of the water after your pet’s splash.
- Paw-fect for use as an outdoor bathtub for your four-legged friends.
- No tools are required for assembly.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Outdoor Dog Swimming Pool, Blue, Small$17.99Chewy Price
- Pet Adobe Foldable Dog Pool$39.95Chewy Price
- Pet Adobe Collapsible Dog Pool$39.75Chewy Price$39.95List Price
- DealFrisco Outdoor Dog Swimming Pool, Flamingo, XX-Large$44.35Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Outdoor Dog Swimming Pool, Hawaiian Print, XX-Large$41.59Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Outdoor Dog Swimming Pool, Flamingo Print, Small$21.85Chewy Price
- Penn-Plax Buddy Bunk Cat & Dog Bed & Step Set$185.06Chewy Price$203.99List Price
- DealFrisco Outdoor Dog Swimming Pool, Red, XX-Large$56.80Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Outdoor Dog Swimming Pool, Blue, XX-Large$39.91Chewy Price$44.36List Price
- Cardinal Gates Heavy Duty Deck Dog Netting, White$36.95Chewy Price$44.95List Price
- Precious Tails Seat Belt Compatible Travel Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Aqua, Small$39.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Material||Vinyl / PVC, Plastic||Vinyl / PVC, Plastic||N/A, Vinyl / PVC, Plastic||Plastic||Plastic|
|Height Range||30 inches & under||—||30 inches & under||—||—|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
14 Customer Reviews
Great fun for my fur-babies
The pool was super easy to put together. My only challenge was attaching the canopy. The directions require you connect the bunji cord under the 4 corner joints and you have to disconnect them from the rods to do that (see pic). Once the rod was connected that was hard to pull back apart. I would suggest anyone purchasing both to follow the instructions without finishing connection of all the rods to the points then connect the canopy's cords first. All in all it took about 30 minutes. My boys are 11 lbs each (see pic) and have plenty of room to play. This pool is an extra large. They love to try to catch the extra small Kong tennis balls that I also purchased from Chewy.
My dog loves it
We've had this for about two weeks and my dog has been in it every day. She's a medium size dog with short legs and the height is perfect so that she can easily step in. Besides being a good way for her to cool off, it's also an easy way to clean her when she gets dirty. It was reasonably easy to put together and it looks like it will hold up but we haven't had it long enough to be sure it will last. The pool is easy to empty by just tipping it over, rather than having to mess with the drain plug. I gave it a 5 but given the price, I won't know for sure if it deserves a 5 until we see how long it lasts.
I bought the Extra Large version for my 90lbs German Shepherd. He doesn’t like to splash, mainly likes to lay down in the water. This one is juuuust big enough for him to do that without being all scrunched up. The material feels pretty durable, and feels like it should last a while against puppy dog paws. I’ve only used it once and it’s still going strong, but will certainly update this review if it doesn’t. I got this for sale for about $50, and it feels well worth it to me. Took about 3 min to set up my first time. Photo is for size reference for the XL pool with my GSD in it :)
My 2 German Shepherd Puppies Love This. They Play In It All Day Long. Right Size For Them.
Perfect Size and High Quality
I got this for my 31 lb. pug (Rusty) who will be two tomorrow. He first thought it was a huge water bowl (LOL) but, once I helped him in, he was like "this is awesome Mom"! Very very easy to assemble. Rusty splashed and dug around and the pool never budged. Sturdy, durable and all-in-all, a great product.
This worked out great!
We bought this pool so we could bring all our tomato plants indoors, as they were burning in the AZ heat. We set all the pots down into the pool and can water them daily. Then I suction the water out of the pool with a turkey baster and blot it dry with towels. Works great!
Our pet just love her pool. She dipped herself 3x/day most of the time. She got enough room to turn and enjoy the cool water.
My Pups Bess and Archie absolutely love it! The jumped right in. It is easy to put together and the material used is thick enough for their nails!! Couldn't be happier!!
Love the pet pool for our pups. They are enjoying it, especially here in Las Vegas. We also purchased the canopy which helps a lot.
Best dog pool ever, love it.
my 120 lb chocolate english lab loves it. Easy to empty & clean