K&H Pet Products EZ Mount Kitty Sill Cat Window Perch
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Securely attaches to any window in seconds with the proven suction cup mounting system.
- Half-pod design is completely open at the top so that cats can easily enter and exit.
- Includes a soft, warm, and cushy Amazin’ Kitty Pad to make it ultra-comfortable for snoozing.
- Gives cats an out-of-reach escape from dogs and children in the household.
- Perfect for sunbathing and watching over the house; comes in two fun colors.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco 28-in Modern Cat Tree & Condo, Gray$64.89Chewy Price
- Frisco 24-in 2-Story Faux Fur Cat Condo, Cream$53.20Chewy Price
- Frisco 57-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Cream$80.76Chewy Price
- On2Pets 24-in Small Square Modern Cat Tree$93.32Chewy Price$159.99List Price
- Go Pet Club 35-in Faux Fur Cat Tree, Beige$27.55Chewy Price$52.00List Price
- Mau Lifestyle Leone 50-in Modern Wooden Cat Tree & Condo, White$299.00Chewy Price
- Go Pet Club 18-in Faux Fur Cat Tree, Beige$33.86Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- TRIXIE Valencia 28-in Plush Cat Tree & Scratching Post with Condo & Cat Toy, Taupe/Brown$42.77Chewy Price$51.99List Price
- TRIXIE Miguel 25.5-in Plush Fold & Store Cat Tree, Brown/Beige$47.00Chewy Price$61.99List Price
- Vesper Base 32-in Modern Cat Tree & Condo, Oak$129.99Chewy Price$157.99List Price
- CatastrophiCreations Garden Complex Wall Mounted Cat Tree Shelf Set with Cat Grass Planter, English Chestnut/Natural$537.25Chewy Price$566.00List Price
- CatastrophiCreations Wall Mounted Wooden Cat Bridge, Onyx, Large$168.58Chewy Price$178.00List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Furniture Features||Removable Bed||Removable Bed||Removable Bed||Removable Bed||—|
|Furniture Frame Material||Plastic||Plastic||Steel, Metal||Steel, Metal||Plastic|
|Tools Included||No||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No||No|
|Furniture Mount Type||Suction||Suction||Suction||Suction||Suction|
Questions & Answers
18 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
236 Customer Reviews
My cats love this window perch
I've had one of these for a couple of years now and just had to order another. One of my cats took to it right away, he absolutely loves basking in the sun. The other prefers more flat sturdy surfaces, but recently has interest in the perch too. The original perch is still going strong after 2 years, but had to order a second as the cats keep kicking each other out of/fighting over the one we have!
Got this for my bearded dragon and he definitely approves! Right when I laid him in there he perked up! The edges help encourage him to stay on the perch rather than the flat beds where he can jump out easier.
My cat loves this.
I bought this and the suction cup food bowl bc we have 2 dogs who love cat food. My one cat takes some time to warm up to new perches bc he’s a weirdo but my other is absolutely obsessed and hasn’t left it.
Great but Not Great
I bought two in the Spring of 2021. It took my cats a few days to even consider going near them, but once they discovered it, they practically lived in them. I have 4 cats, two that weigh about 13-14 lbs, and one weighs about 9 lbs and the other probably about 10-11 lbs. I have three EZ mounts total (one I purchased recently that looks like a cat face with the ears). The window Perch's had moments when they popped off, but I was always able to get them back on after cleaning and following the rest of the instructions. It's now Spring of 2022 and only one of the two of this style is till holding on strong. During the winter, the second one popped off and since it popped off the window, it will not stay on. I thought it could be the weather change from Cold to Warm, but now that it's a steady 60 - 70 degrees, it will still not stay on - even after numerous cleanings. The perch only stays suctioned for about 5 minutes before it pops off again. I called K&H, and Customer Service indirectly suggested I used it incorrectly, and advise that when a shipment of K&H suction cups arrive, that I buy new ones. Her exact words were - "when the suction cups are tightened too tight, they won't ever work again...". Too bad I never tightened them too hard, so I'm not sure why she said that to me. Anyway, 3 stars because - if they stay on, it's amazing! And once your kitty settles in, they will LOVE it. If it doesn't stay on, it's not all that great because K&H is not that great of help, and you will have to spend more money to get new suctions. I recommend this product, but just know that if there is something wrong with the suction, K&H may not care to assist you with the issue. FYI - K&H must know that the suctions are not that great, because the phone rep also mentioned the company is working on getting new types of suctions.
Great sun spot
Miso loves this. He is a 7 pound cat and it a great size for him. I could imagine if your cat is much bigger they may be pressed against the window a little more. The suction cups really need to be screwed (tightened) to stay. My husband was able to get it to stay but it took us a couple tries. The piece inside has been chewed up but that may be because my cat thinks he’s a dog. Overall very happy with my purchase
My boy LOVES his new hammock. I was skeptical when I first bought it that he would actually use it. But I put it by his favorite spot on the back door and with in a day he was getting in and out of it on his own and taking long naps!
so far so good.
I just got this for Christmas for my girls. I was worried at first because I thought it would be to big. My window is 26”, and the hammock pretty pliable, and a tiny bit of zhuzhing, and it fits perfectly. Now I just have to get them to use it. But they love sitting in the window, so I suspect it won’t take much convincing.
Sturdy and cozy!
Very easy to mount on window. We put a little catnip in it and our 11 pound orange tabby jumped right in! He loves to watch the birds and soak up the sun in it!
Suction cup will not seal
Sending this back - the suction cups won't hold a firm seal.
Too small for Jerry and Lucy
This was not big enough for my 12 and 15 pound cats. I'll have to return it. It did stick very well to the window.