K&H Pet Products EZ Mount Penthouse Cat Window Perch, Grey & Black
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Securely attaches to any window in seconds with the proven suction cup mounting system.
- Enclosed design features a built-in ledge so that cats can easily enter and exit.
- Lined with microfleece to make it an extra-comfortable place to lounge.
- Gives cats an out-of-reach escape from dogs and children in the household.
- Perfect for sunbathing and watching over the house through the mesh windows.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco 28-in Modern Cat Tree & Condo, White$59.99Chewy Price
- DealK&H Pet Products EZ Mount Kitty Sill Cat Window Perch, Tan$31.15Chewy Price$46.99List Price
- DealFrisco 57-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Cream$80.76Chewy Price
- DealK&H Pet Products EZ Mount Bubble Pod Cat Window Perch, Dark Gray$53.96Chewy Price$91.99List Price
- DealKitty Cot Original World's Best Cat Perch$44.95Chewy Price$44.96List Price
- DealCoziwow Wall-mounted Cat Window Perch, Leopard$52.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Animal Series Cat Tunnel with Scratching Post, Unicorn$67.65Chewy Price
- DealZEZE Adora Flower 43-in Carpet Cat Tree$89.00Chewy Price$99.90List Price
- DealFrisco 28-in Faux Fur Cat Tree, Animal Print$47.99Chewy Price
- DealPet Adobe 19.3-in Cat Scratching Post with Toy$51.83Chewy Price$54.95List Price
- DealK&H Pet Products Kitty Tower Cat Furniture, Blue$63.72Chewy Price$111.99List Price
- DealTRIXIE Bed Wall Mounted Cat Shelf, White$35.99Chewy Price$42.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Faux Fur, Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Sisal, Plant Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Furniture Features||Removable Bed||Removable Bed||Removable Bed||Removable Bed, Modern||—|
|Furniture Frame Material||Plastic||Plastic||Steel, Metal||Engineered Wood, Wood||Plastic|
|Tools Included||No||No||No Tools Required||No||No|
|Furniture Mount Type||Suction||Suction||Suction||Suction||Suction|
Questions & Answers
25 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
197 Customer Reviews
Brad Purrsley loves his window box!!!
This window perch was easy to set up. I followed the clear instructions including warming the suction cups in water and they are working well. Brad likes to nap there on the top or inside once or twice a day. He is also fond of rubbing his head on the two wires at the top that go up to the window. LOL Sometimes, of course, he prefers a small Chewy's box but he likes his window perch so much better! Thanks K&H and Chewy! A happy kitty is a happy home.
Best investment ever
The setup was pretty easy for me, loved the step by step instructions. My cat is around 10 lbs and comfortably lays in it all day long. I did switch out the inner lining because she is a diva.. but she still uses the original cushion elsewhere. Definitely recommend for your indoor cat!
Money Well Spent
My cats fell in love with this product from day 1. Both loved being on the windowsill with the blinds up for a full view. However, each would frequently fall off the small surface area of the sill. It makes me happy knowing they have this resource/escape/getaway with a full view to the outside. They are ALWAYS using this product. Best money I’ve spent on them.
Window Perch...cats spend all day here!
I have three cats. Two of them were always trying to sit where they could look out the window so I decided to try a window perch. Those two spend most of their day here! They lay on top together or sometimes they'll lay inside of it. My one guy actually props his body up against the window and uses the window frame to rest his arm out like he is just completely relaxing. Seriously at least one of my cats is always using this. Seems sturdy, have had it up for months now. Would definitely recommend this one.
She loves it!
This is a really great see all spot for our new kitten, she has full view of what is outside and well as everything in the house. Stays on the window well and just a great buy!
absolutely love it!
I have two cats (16lbs each) and the penthouse holds both of them at the same time. They absolutely love it!
Coming back for a second one!
This kitty perch is loved by both of my cats. So much so that I’m coming back for a second one to put in another room. The only con I have is that one cat had an accident on the top and it was kind of hard to clean. I didn’t want to scrub the faux fur off. Also on the inside there is a piece with faux fur on one side and vinyl on the other. If I have the faux fur on top it sides around and the cats don’t like it. So I keeps the vinyl on top and it doesn’t slide. That’s aside, the cats are in it every day. They are rarely on it at the same time but they aren’t the best of friends. I have seen them on it together tho, one on top and one inside. The suctions for the window holds amazingly.
Suction good/ netting bad
It doesn’t work for us, apparently my kittens don’t know how to retract their nails and are constantly getting hung up and trapped in the netting. The suction cups worked great, but it’s a large and cumbersome contraption. I plan on returning it and getting the one that is a combo scratcher/perch which advertise that it folds up so you can still use your blinds.
Great for Birdwatching
My kitty FeLex loves his penthouse! It stays on the window very securely, and is good for sunning, napping, or bird watching. He prefers the top perch, but uses the inside for "shy" days.
He loves it!
My cat normally doesn't go for the window beds but he loves this one. He's 13 lbs and it supports him without a problem.