K&H Pet Products Igloo-Style Heated Pad & Cover
About This Item
- Durable, patented design is suitable for both dogs and cats and is perfect for indoor or outdoor use.
- Fleece cover delivers soothing warmth while the internal thermostat is preset to warm to your pet’s natural body temperature.
- Ideally suited for use in the kennel, dog house, garage, porch or wherever your pet prefers to sleep.
- Low wattage and economical; features a 5.5-foot steel-wrapped cord to ensure your pet’s safety.
- The ABS plastic pad and machine-washable fleece cover are simple to clean and maintain.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- K&H Pet Products Superior Orthopedic Cat & Dog, Mocha, Large$105.49Chewy Price$154.99List Price
- PetSafe Freedom Aluminum Pet Door, Small$59.95Chewy Price$64.99List Price
- Pet Gear I-GO2 Escort Dog & Cat Backpack & Rolling Carrier, Pink$59.98Chewy Price
- K&H Pet Products Self-Warming Dog Crate Pad, Gray, 20 x 25 in$20.98Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Self-Warming Dog Crate Pad, Mocha, 32 x 48 in$41.79Chewy Price$66.99List Price
- Kurgo Bench Seat Cover, Charcoal Grey$43.90Chewy Price$58.99List Price
- Go Pet Club Double Door Collapsible Soft-Sided Dog Crate, Sage, 32 inch$55.28Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Original Lectro-Kennel Heated Pad & Cover, Large$92.99Chewy Price$196.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Quilted Cargo Cover, Tan$32.99Chewy Price$97.99List Price
- Richell 4-Panel Convertible Indoor/Outdoor Playpen for Dogs & Cats, H4$269.99Chewy Price$340.00List Price
- K&H Pet Products Cuddle Cube Pillow Cat & Dog Bed, Grey, Small$46.99Chewy Price$73.99List Price
- PetSafe Happy Ride Dog Stroller Conversion Kit, Medium$114.95Chewy Price$119.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic||Foam|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Features||Heated, Machine-washable, Chew-resistant, Removable Cover||Heated, Machine-washable, Chew-resistant, Removable Cover||Heated, Machine-washable, Removable Cover||Cooling, Machine-washable||—|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy||Adult||Adult||Adult|
|Bed Feature||—||—||—||—||Orthopedic, Machine-washable|
|Cover Material||—||—||—||—||Velvet, Synthetic Fabric|
Questions & Answers
18 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
53 Customer Reviews
A shivering starving pitiful pup, about 6 months old, showed up on our porch. Given that we have 4 large dogs living in the house, my husband said she would have to live outside. We bought a medium sized igloo type dog house. We put a bunch of old towels in it, and my husband put heavy moving blankets on the outside. Then he asked about a heating pad. When I was hunting online for where I could get the doghouse, I saw that these heated pads for igloo dog houses existed, so I ordered one. That sweet little dog would hardly leave her toasty new home! The cord is wrapped in a metal coil to decrease chewing, and so while she chewed every other cord she could find, she didn’t do this one. One time she tugged on the cover and pulled the whole pad into the door but it got stuck there so she couldn’t wreak more havoc. This worked well! Of course, she now lives in the house with us and her 4 new siblings!
Do not recommend - doesn’t even get lukewarm
This was a waste of money - I had it plugged in for hours and it never even got lukewarm.
Loved these heating pads to keep ur outside kitties who live in an unattached garage--warm.
Not chew proof at all
My dog demolished this in less than a day! It would have been great if it were stronger. I had plastic pieces all over my deck.
Fantastic heating pad!
Both of my dogs are comfortable with their heating pad.
My barn cats are really enjoying the heated beds. Thank you
Purchased 6 of these for my Yorkie's kennels. They love them.
The pad is well made/very sturdy but I was expecting something more akin to a soft heating pad. The base is rock hard, the pad thin and not conducive to old kitty bodies. The heat given off is very minimal. There is no off/on switch, the cord is not very long.
I was looking for a smaller heating unit for a barn cat that continues to park on our porch. We needed a small heater board with protection from the elements for the days she wants to be looking in our house windows. Turned a cooler on its side, took the cooler lid off, placed the heater inside and covered the cooler with a heavy wind proof blanket. She now has a protected space both on our deck and in the barn. Everyone is happy. The "plus" is she can move off of heater surface because it does not fill the entire cooler space. Only wish it would be "okay" to make it a softer surface for her...
Feral cats need love too.
I bought this for two feral cats that I take care of. It's perfect for under my back porch where they sleep. I feel better knowing they have a warm bed on cold nights.