The K&H Pet Products Self-Warming Pet Cot raises your pet off the ground, allowing air to circulate while he rests. This self-warming cot has the ability to keep your pet happy and comfortable in even the coldest of months, and it's indoor and outdoor friendly so it’s great for any cooler scenario. Being raised off of the ground alleviates pressure on the joints making this a comfortable resting place while the self-warming Sherpa center traps your pet’s body heat and reflects it back to them naturally and without electricity.
- This elevated pet cot relieves pressure on your furry-friend’s joints and allows for air circulation while he naps.
- Great for use indoor or outdoor—perfect for cooler weather, in the shade or an air conditioned home.
- Self-warming center traps your pet’s body heat and reflects it back to them naturally and without electricity.
- Comfortable Sherpa center consists of several layers for a padded and warm resting spot.
- No tools required to assemble and disassemble and the sturdy steel frame holds over 150 pounds.
(4) corners, (4) legs, (4) side bars, (4) rubber feet, (1) self-warming cover, (1) elevated pet bed
Keep your dog's bed in tip-top shape with this K&H Pet Products Self-Warming Pet Cot Cover.
See all items by K&H Pet Products