KIDS 'N' PETS Instant All Purpose Stain & Odor Remover
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Permanently rid your home of unwanted and offensive odors without masking or covering them up.
- This cruelty-free, biodegradable and non-toxic formula is gentle around small children and pets.
- Winner of the coveted Parent Tested Parent Approved (PTPA) seal and the Women's Choice Award.
- Deters pets from repeatedly marking in the same spot by destroying all lingering odors of urine.
- Can be used on all water safe surfaces such as fabric, carpets, upholstery and more.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealRocco & Roxie Supply Co. Professional Strength Pet Stain & Odor Eliminator, 1-gal bottle$49.97Chewy Price$79.99List Price$47.47Autoship Price
- DealLysol Pet Odor Eliminator, 15-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price
- DealShop Care Super Enzyme Pet Urine & Odor Destroyer, 32-oz bottle$13.95Chewy Price$18.95List Price$13.25Autoship Price
- DealSimple Solution Pet Urine Destroyer$32.08Chewy Price$32.49List Price$30.48Autoship Price
- DealUrine Gone Stream Clean Pet Stain & Odor Eliminator Spray, 18-oz bottle$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- DealZero Odor Pet Odor Eliminator, 64-oz bottle$39.99Chewy Price
- DealSimple Solution Extreme Spring Breeze Pet Stain & Odor Remover, 32-oz spray bottle$13.79Chewy Price$14.99List Price$13.10Autoship Price
- DealBissell 2X Concentrated Pet Stain & Odor Upright Machine Formula, 60-oz bottle$20.99Chewy Price$23.99List Price$19.94Autoship Price
- DealSimple Solution Pet Stain & Odor Remover with Pro-Bacteria & Enzyme Formula, 1-gallon$21.99Chewy Price$27.99List Price$20.89Autoship Price
- DealIon Fusion Severe Pet Urine & Odor Destroyer, 32-oz bottle & 32-oz refill$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Purified Water, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Glycerin...||—||Water, Sodium Dodecyl Sulfate, Modified Polymer...||—||—|
|Cleaner Usage||Fabric, Hard Surface, Carpet Machine...||Fabric, Carpet, Furniture/Upholstery, Clothing/Laundry||Fabric, Hard Surface, Carpet Machine...||Fabric, Hard Surface, Carpet, Furniture/Upholstery||Fabric, Hard Surface, Carpet Machine...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy||Adult||Adult, Puppy||Adult|
|Cleaner Type||Deodorizer, Stain Remover||Deodorizer, Stain Remover||Stain Remover, Deodorizer||Stain Remover, Deodorizer||Deodorizer, Stain Remover|
|Small Pet Type||—||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
18 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
89 Customer Reviews
This works on animal "stuff". It takes longer on old stains and doesn't always get them completely out. However, for stains within hours when used correctly it will remove the stain and odor completely. I have used this product for over ten years. I am not so patiently waiting on it to be restocked as it has been out of stock every time I have gone to order the gallon.
This is THE BEST!
I was having problems with my cats inappropriately urinating outside their box on the carpet, and had tried just about every 'odor/stain remover' there was on the market-except this one. I decided to try it since it was a great price, and I'm so glad I did! It got rid of that tough cat urine smell that can be so difficult to get out. My cats have not re-soiled the area, and Mama is one happy and impressed camper!! I cannot recommend Kids-n-Pets enough! If you have tried everything and nothing works...try this. It really is amazing and THAT good!
Nope, did not work
Based on the reviews, I had high hopes. They were quickly dashed. This product did nothing for the pet odors in my new rental. Its' back to Nature's Miracle.
I’ve tried other odor and stain spray and Kids-and Pets works the best. I even use it as a treatment in my RV black tank.
All things stinky
We have a lot of cats, sometimes that means there are messes. I use this in a spray bottle to remove the current mess and to prevent future messes in the same spot. It works very well. I have tried many other products for this purpose and none work as well.
I love this stuff!
I have been using this product for years. Nothing compares to it.
Best product ever created
Spilled wine? Kids n pets. Cat threw up on carpet even though every other surface is hard? Kids n pets. Horse oils? Kids n pets. Great Dane ate the garbage and now has 160 lbs of tummy explosions? Kids n pets. This is the only product I've sworn by for over a decade. It should be sponsored by crime documentaries for cleaning up blood. Laundry stains, vomit, mud, poo (human and pet). It saves my white carpet. Yes, white carpet vs. red wine. Don't judge me, covid has been hard. I buy it by the gallon and put it in my carpet cleaning machine. It's absolutely unbelievable.
Kids n Pets Really Delivers
I have three indoor/outdoor cats and a small dog. Two of the cats are neutered males, but they still like to mark their territory with [gack!] stinky spray. One of the cats is bulimic and he regularly overeats and then vomits on the carpet. The female cat doesn't spray, but she likes to pee on the easy chair and the couch as an answer to the boy cats' territorial claims. I've used numerous stain and odor removers over the years. Every one of them came with their own chemical odors that I find almost as objectionable as the animal messes. Kids n Pets has become the ONLY stain and odor remover I will use, because it works and it doesn't leave its own stink behind. This is enzyme based, as are the other popular treatments, so it sinks down deep into the furniture and removes all trace of odor. I love this product and am so glad to have finally discovered it! I used to buy it in spray bottle form, but now I've ordered the gallon refill size and am so glad I did! Nobody's perfect, and my cats are far from perfect. But I love them.
Screw on spray top ajar
Product is great. When received the product it was leaking in its packaging. The spray top was ajar.
It works great!!
I first used this on my bed sheets and a sweater to get rid of an old cat pee scent. This time around I bought the large size (kitty chose multiple sofa cushions and a nearby gym bag) for new messes and its become a great investment. A good product to have in your household cache of cleaning supplies. Theres a light cherry-cedar?ish like undertone that I notice and enjoy. It has a mild soapy quality to it too. I have been using it regularly in my laundry!! Especially with the gym clothes. I love it! Im almost looking forward to stains/odors just to see this stuff in action!!