Kinetic Performance Active 26K Formula Dry Dog Food, 35-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A 26% protein, 16% fat kibble that's specifically formulated for highly active adult dogs that exercise intensely in 1-2 hour increments. It's fortified with vitamins and trace minerals making it 100% complete and balanced.
- Different proteins like chicken, menhaden fish, and eggs help to build lean, strong muscles, while L-carnitine helps to maintain a healthy weight. Omega fatty acids from menhaden fish, flaxseed, sunflower and fish oil aid in a healthy skin and a rugged, durable coat.
- There's no corn, wheat, or soy, so it's a great option for pet parents concerned with obesity, allergies, or digestibility. Digestible fiber and prebiotic blend support good digestion.
- Natural source of glucosamine helps to promote happy and healthy hips and joints.
- Made in the USA!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- FirstMate Skoki Dry Dog Food, 40-lb bag$52.99Chewy Price
- Pro Pac Ultimates Bayside Select Fish & Potato Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 28-lb bag$49.45Chewy Price$46.98Autoship Price
- Whole Earth Farms Grain-Free Salmon & Whitefish Recipe Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$56.98Chewy Price$52.23Autoship Price
- Kinetic Performance Ultra 32K Formula Dry Dog Food, 35-lb bag$59.99Chewy Price$56.99Autoship Price
- Kinetic Performance Puppy 28K Formula Dry Dog Food, 35-lb bag$58.99Chewy Price$56.04Autoship Price
- VICTOR Select Ocean Fish Formula Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- VICTOR Select Chicken Meal & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 15-lb bag$37.99Chewy Price$36.09Autoship Price
- VICTOR Select Chicken Meal & Brown Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, 40-lb bag$62.99Chewy Price$65.99List Price$59.84Autoship Price
- Kinetic Performance Power 30K Formula Dry Dog Food, 35-lb bag$58.99Chewy Price$56.04Autoship Price
- American Natural Premium Exhibitor's Choice Dry Dog Food, 40-lb bag$90.46Chewy Price$85.94Autoship Price
- VICTOR Select Beef Meal & Brown Rice Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Solid Gold Wolf King Bison & Brown Rice Recipe with Sweet Potatoes Adult Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$36.09Chewy Price$44.99List Price$34.29Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken Meal, Chicken By-Product Meal, Brewers Rice...||Chicken Meal, Chicken By-Product Meal, Chicken Fat (mixed tocopherol preservative)...||Chicken Meal, Chicken By-Product Meal (natural source of glucosamine), Chicken Fat (mixed tocopherol preservative)...||Chicken Meal, Oatmeal, Oat Flour...||Chicken Meal, Chicken Fat [Preserved with Natural Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E)], Rice Flour...|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, With Grain||Sensitive Digestion, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, Weight Control...|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Sensitive Skin, Itch & Redness Remedy, Immune Support||High-Energy, N/A|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
36 Customer Reviews
Kinetic Performance Active 26k
Just started this food. We breed working dogs so it’s important to have a good quality food that keeps them looking good. I was reading up about this food on a working dog site so I thought I’d give it a try. Dogs seem to like it. Price isn’t bad . Was easy to transfer from other food to this food. No real change in stools, they became slightly soft while transitioning but once completely on Kinetic stools were firm. So far I can’t complain the dogs like it. We’ll see how it goes with the puppies and how well they like it. Otherwise I’d say give it a try.
Fantastic Food for Sporting Dogs!
My dogs love this food! Even the picky eater who only eats maybe 1 in 3 meals. She's been eating every meal! Food is lover protein and fat which helps with the older performance dogs.
Best Kibble I've Tried!
I have fed many foods throughout the years and had trouble finding one I liked well enough to stick with. I used to manage a pet store and also have multiple certifications in pet nutrition. I eventually decided to try Kinetic and haven't looked back! I have fed it for a year now, including through breeding and whelping a litter of puppies (I show and work with rough and smooth collies). My dogs have never looked better. I enrolled in Kinetic's Breeder Program and was sent great resources to give to the new homes of my puppies. I cannot speak more highly of this food and recommend it to so many people.
Picky huskies will eat this brand
My 1 yo siberian and three adult siberians eat this food without hesitation. They loved the puppy blend and will eat this without toppers or being bribed. It's expensive but if they'll eat it, that's worth the price to me.
Wish it agreed more with my husky
I purchased this because my working line GSD puppy I am purchasing was raised on 28k. So I bought the 26K for my 4 yo husky and he loves it but it did not agree with him. My experience with my husky has been the same as one other review with her huskies.
I have a picky dog, and she took to this food right away. She likes it so much that I can use it for training treats. I just wish they had smaller bags. With my dog, I was taking a gamble on the big bag, but I'm glad it worked out.
Wish it agreed with both my girls
Slowly transitioned my two husky girls previous food with Kinetic adult and puppy. Neither girl had solid stool during the transition. They absolutely loved the taste of the kibble but the frequent potty breaks and audible sounds from afar in the backyard from those breaks was enough to not continue. My Huskies have very sensitive stomachs and I thought this food might be the answer but we will keep searching. Food they are on now is on the expensive side and was looking for alternatives.
Not really a fan.
I bought this after a recommendation from my neighbor after the Purina Proplan change. Out of Three Czech shepherds only 1 didn't break out with scabs on their backs. Now 2 weeks after being on Purina One their skin is back to normal. Neighbor also had to switch after their puppy stopped eating the PUPPY 28K.
Have been using this food for years Great for our hunting dog Comes in different protein amounts Make sure you choose the right one for your dog according to actively level
Drool Inducing Food
I have 1 picky eater that would go for a day or more before eating, not anymore. 1st feeding she went to chow hound mode and picked out the old stuff so she could eat the Kinetic. When she was done she was frothing at the mouth so bad I thought something was wrong. Now she just starts drooling when I bring her food. 1 week in and she is a completely different dog not just in appetite but also behaviour she has more energy which is a given because she eats now. We rescued a new dog a couple days ago, say experience with drool when food is brought in.