Kinetic Performance Power 30K Formula Dry Dog Food, 35-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A 30% protein, 20% fat kibble that's specifically formulated for highly active adult dogs that exercise intensely in 1-2 hour increments. It's fortified with vitamins and trace minerals making it 100% complete and balanced.
- Different proteins like chicken, menhaden fish, and eggs help to build lean, strong muscles, while L-carnitine helps to maintain a healthy weight. Omega fatty acids from menhaden fish, flaxseed, sunflower and fish oil aid in a healthy skin and a rugged, durable coat.
- There's no corn, wheat, or soy, so it's a great option for pet parents concerned with obesity, allergies, or digestibility. Digestible fiber and prebiotic blend support good digestion.
- Natural source of glucosamine helps to promote happy and healthy hips and joints.
- Made in the USA!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Eukanuba Adult Large Breed Lamb 1st Ingredient Dry Dog Food, 15-lb bag$43.59Chewy Price$44.59List Price$41.41Autoship Price
- Kinetic Performance Ultra 32K Formula Dry Dog Food, 35-lb bag$59.99Chewy Price$56.99Autoship Price
- VICTOR Select Ocean Fish Formula Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Horizon Pulsar Grain-Free Salmon Recipe Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$64.99Chewy Price$65.99List Price
- Eukanuba Adult Lamb 1st Ingredient Dry Dog Food, 15-lb bag$43.59Chewy Price$44.59List Price$41.41Autoship Price
- American Natural Premium Grain-Free Ocean Fish Meal & Potato Recipe Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$80.51Chewy Price$76.48Autoship Price
- Solid Gold Holistique Blendz with Oatmeal, Pearled Barley & Ocean Fish Meal Sensitive Stomach Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$13.29Chewy Price$15.99List Price$12.63Autoship Price
- Evolve Deboned Grain-Free Salmon & Sweet Potato Recipe Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$32.99Chewy Price$31.34Autoship Price
- Holistic Select Adult Health Grain-Free Deboned Turkey & Lentils Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$18.90Autoship Price
- Brothers Complete Lamb Meal & Egg Formula Advanced Allergy Care Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$25.29Chewy Price$24.03Autoship Price
- Health Extension Grain-Free Buffalo & Whitefish Recipe Dry Dog Food, 10-lb bag$39.98Chewy Price$42.98List Price$37.98Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken Meal, Chicken By-Product Meal, Chicken Fat (mixed tocopherol preservative)...||Chicken Meal, Chicken By-Product Meal, Brewers Rice...||Chicken Meal, Chicken By-Product Meal (natural source of glucosamine), Chicken Fat (mixed tocopherol preservative)...||Chicken Meal, Oatmeal, Oat Flour...||Chicken Meal, Chicken Fat [Preserved with Natural Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E)], Rice Flour...|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, With Grain||Sensitive Digestion, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, Weight Control...|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Sensitive Skin, Itch & Redness Remedy, Immune Support||High-Energy, N/A|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
50 Customer Reviews
Helps dull fur
My mutt has been on this for almost a week now and his black coat has really improved! He grew up eating only hills science diet at the shelter and had dull fur, but once I switched him to this his coat got so much shinier! He also became noticeably more active, constantly wanting to play
great product yields great results.
Top notch, I’ve been feeding my dogs (Malinois) KINETIC for a little over a year now. I’m very pleased with the results. Highly recommended.
Best dog food ever!!!
My girl is a healthy 110 lbs Rottweiler. This food keeps her satisfied and motivated. Tried to change her food to Organic but I seen the difference in her coat and energy. Vey dull or getting rashes. Immediately changed back to Kinetic. Beautiful coat and tons of energy. She wants to go go go.
More for your buck
This was recommended by my dogs trainer who trains police dogs
Best feed I’ve ever fed
My police K9 Maui had energy issues on pro plan sport along with dull coat, and loose stools. I switched to Kinetic 30/20 and she’s never looked or acted better.
Thus is a great line of dog food for our dogs. It keeps them fueled for work or play. It is easy to switch between 26K and 30K.
More energy and no longer picky eater
Ren is a 16 month dutch shepherd mix who's a picky eater, would get tired very quickly when going hiking, had course hair and a sensitive stomach. For the past 3 months, her fur has gotten softer, shinier, and her energy has increased significantly, and is excited to eat every time (we sprinkle some water on it so it enhances the smell and taste). She had wet stools, but has stern stools now; we are able to time her bathroom needs due to the food not needing her to go to the bathroom as often. Will continue buying this food and recommending it to all!
This dog food does amazing for my golden coat is shiny and healthy not near as much shedding and skin isn't so dry as other dog foods she loves it and I dont have to feed her as much as other dog foods is great for her high energy
The best food you can possibly buy for your working dog!
I first found out about this food at a police K-9 seminar. I sat there a class discussing canine nutrition and this food was the topic of discussion. The nutritionist broke down by each ingredient across the board what the purpose of each of these things were to a dog. He also explained all the tricks that food companies will use in their labeling process to convince us to buy their product. He explained to us that dogs are not people and we can't treat them the same way as people. We can't fall into The Fad diets of no grains or kale and other nonsense in dog food because dogs have different nutritional requirements. Especially working dogs! Our companions came from wolves. And wolves ate everything! From the hooves to the stomach contents. He showed us before and after photos of dogs that switched over to this food and it was eye-opening. All these high-end working dogs look amazing after just being on this food for a few weeks. Their coats improved their weight stabilized and many food allergies and digestive issues resolved themselves. I learned that just because a dog food says it's vitamin-enriched does not mean your dog can actually absorb that particular vitamin. It's all about how it's compounded into the food. And dog food companies will use tricks to convince you that there's is the best and most nutritious for your partner. I was buying the most expensive food and therefore what I thought was the best. And I found out that I was not feeding my dog even close to what she needed for Optimum performance. This food is amazing! Just a few weeks on it and she is stunning! Her performance has improved dramatically! Her stools have firmed up and her coat is flawless! She has so much energy to spare and it was a game-changer. Because this food is so nutritionally dense and highly digestible you need to really pay attention to the feeding requirements labeled on the back. You don't need to feed as much! It's amazing! Try this food you won't regret it and while you're at it get some of their nutritional supplements! Especially the hydro! If you're traveling a lot with your dog or working in a hot environment that will save your dog's life!
My dogs love this food.
I have 4 dogs 2 are extremely picky eaters. 3 are work dogs. 2 Blue Heelers Cattle Dogs. And my Belgian Malinois is a Trailing SAR dog. They LOVE this food and I love it too.