kin+kind Organic Healthy Poops Dog & Cat Supplement
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Crafted with organic flax seed, pumpkin, organic coconut, organic ginger and slippery elm bark to help keep your pet regular.
- Slippery elm and ginger promote healthy digestion for a happier tummy.
- Certified USDA organic and 100% free from synthetic nutrients, artificial ingredients, chemical processing, grains and GMOs.
- Features real superfood nutrition to provide your pet with the nutrients she needs.
- Mixed in a kin+kind US facility.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Prana Pets Good Digestion Formula Digestive Health Liquid Cat & Dog Supplement, 2-oz bottle$28.95Chewy Price$34.95List Price$27.50Autoship Price
- Animal Essentials Colon Rescue Herbal GI Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 2-oz bottle$22.00Chewy Price$27.50List Price$20.90Autoship Price
- Animal Health Solutions Better Belly Medication for Digestive Issues for Cats & Dogs, 15-g tube$14.58Chewy Price$13.85Autoship Price
- Finest for Pets TummyWorks Probiotics & Digestive Dog & Cat Supplement, 160 scoops$24.95Chewy Price$23.70Autoship Price
- NOW Pets GI Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 90 count$11.30Chewy Price$27.99List Price$10.73Autoship Price
- Vita Pet Life Coco & Luna Probiotics & Enzymes Flora & Digestive Support Salmon Flavor Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 4-oz jar$19.90Chewy Price$18.90Autoship Price
- NWC Naturals Total-Biotics Probiotic Dog & Cat Powder Supplement, 2.22-oz jar$25.49Chewy Price$26.99List Price$24.22Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Rx Zyme Powder Digestive Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 120-g jar$23.09Chewy Price$28.00List Price$21.94Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Rx Biotic Powder Digestive Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 2.12-oz bottle$30.60Chewy Price$37.00List Price$29.07Autoship Price
- Tomlyn Firm Fast Medication for Digestive Issues; Diarrhea for Cats & Dogs, 30-cc syringe$17.52Chewy Price$18.99List Price$16.64Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||New: Pumpkin, Flax Seed, Coconut...||Organic Maitake, Organic Shitake, Organic Lion’s Mane...||Active Ingredients: A Proprietary Blend Containing Organic Marshmallow Root, Organic Licorice Root, Slippery Elm Inner Bark...||Active Ingredients: (Per 1 Ml) A Proprietary Blend Containing Extracts of Certified Organic Chicory Root 1:4, Marshmallow Root 1:4, Fennel Seed 1:4...||Pumpkin, Apple Fiber.|
|Breed Size||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Immune Support||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health|
|Food Flavor||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Pumpkin, Fruits & Vegetables|
|Special Diet||Organic, Grain-Free, Non-GMO||Organic||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
36 Customer Reviews
Dog Doesn't Like Smell
I'm sure this is a good product, but I have a Husky and she is pretty picky. This doesn't smell the greatest and when I top her food with it, she doesn't want to eat it. So I gave the rating based on my dog. Doesn't mean the product is bad, just that my dog doesn't like it.
I was hopeful
I had wanted this to work..... sadly it did not. I will have to stop fostering this precious pet if the situation doesn't change soon. It is sad. I like Chewy products and the speedy delivery.
Delilah says yuck!
I have a cat with repeated bouts of constipation and she says this stuff is nasty! She does better with the lactulose even though they outright tell you it tastes bad. I would just use some caution unless you have a cat that eats anything. It’s also a pretty big jar so would be more suited for using for dogs.
Worked for my cat
My cat had liquid diarrhea for a couple of days with also soft diarrhea, he was fine otherwise, I put this on his food, he refused to eat it, so I mixed this with a little organic plain pumpkin and warm water, put in a syringe and he tolerated it well, didn't bother him, next day his poop was solid, he was so relieved and me as well. Really great, I used regular pumpkin which didn't help him, this really helped.
My picky dog ate this in her food the first time I gave it to her! Thank you kin + kind and Chewy for the super fast delivery!
We're a believer!
We've been using this product for almost 2 years. My corgi had a lot of digestive issues as a puppy and our vet recommended us supplement his diet with some probiotics. We added probiotics but figured adding some natural ingredients known to benefit the digestive system wouldn't hurt, so I started adding Healthy Poops from Kin+Kind to his regular diet. His poop improved in consistency, texture, and color. The supplement smells great and my dog never once hesitated in consuming it (he's not a picky eater, except he hates most vegetables when given whole/raw). After almost 2 years, I wanted to see if he would be okay if we removed this from his diet since it's not exactly cheap and one jar goes by rather quickly. Plus, he's still on regular probiotics. We've been off of it for almost 2 weeks now and I must admit, the quality of his poop has gone down and his breath is stinky from time to time. Could be just a coincidence but I truly believe this supplement made a difference. That said, we are likely to continue using Healthy Poops and highly recommend it!
Product Has Changed
I bought a jar of Pumkin Boost that worked wonders for my cats. I placed another order and was sent a jar called Healthy Poop. Now, one cat will not eat it and the other throws after he eats. Some ingredients are missing in the Healthy Poop jar that the Pumkin Boost had. Another thing I noticed was the smell. Definitely has an unpleasant smell.
Poo Poo problems
My cat is old and has several medical issues diarrhea being one of them. I really believe this product helped. The vet nor I explected too much but in his case every little bit helps. I would say it has cut his diarrhea episodes almost in half so like i said every little bit helps at this stage!
Buyer beware of larger size.
Id bought the smaller size to try with my cat. He really enjoyed it, plus helped his constipation. However, the larger size has different ingredients? It doesn't contain the slippery elm bark, but has chicory root, tumeric, and bananas (which isn't recommended for cats because of sugar content). The larger size also has a lower fiber content. If you're expecting the same product when sizing up, be aware you won't get it, unfortunately.
Healthy Poops has changed Dean’s life. We know he has a GI problem which caused constipation. With Healthy Poops the problem seems to be under control. He poops every day and doesn’t seem to have the discomfort he once had.