KONG Dodo Bird Dog Toy, Color Varies
About This Item
- Soft and cuddly plush toy that great for cuddling
- Extra layer of material for added toughness
- Contains two squeaker balls to allow for lots of squeaking fun
- Minimal stuffing for less mess around the house
- Available in three colors: Blue, Red and Purple that ship at random
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Plush with Inside Rope Squeaking Cow Dog Toy$7.41Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Fur Really Real Mallard Plush Squeaky Dog Toy, Medium$7.09Chewy Price$9.85List Price
- Frisco Realistic Plush Rabbit Plush Dog Toy, Medium$8.78Chewy Price
- KONG Sherps Yak Dog Toy$7.66Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- DealKONG Floppy Knots Elephant Dog Toy, Medium/Large$15.99Chewy Price
- DealKONG Tuggerknots Moose Dog Toy, Medium/Large$14.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- DealFrisco Skinny Plush Squeaking Skunk Dog Toy$7.33Chewy Price
- DealKONG Floppy Knots Dog Toy, Bunny, Medium/Large$11.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- DealFrisco Plush Squeaking Fox Dog Toy, Medium$7.21Chewy Price
- DealKONG Floppy Knots Dog Toy, Fox, Small/Medium$8.49Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- DealFrisco Fur Really Real Possum Plush Squeaky Dog Toy, Large$10.26Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Toy Type||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys|
|Material||—||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||—||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
222 Customer Reviews
Squeakers are giant balls
Ella (my golden retriever) adored this thing. It wasn't too hard for her to tear open but once she did it she acted like I gave her the best toy ever. The squeakers in this thing are giant balls. Thinner than standard kong balls but no less fun. Ella had them for several weeks before I eventually threw out the squeakers. She's an extremely tough chewer so I was surprised a squeaker last for any length of time but she does have an extreme obsession with any type of ball you give her. For the price I'd buy it again.
Not durable and didnt last week
I had one of the Kong Dodo birds I purchased a few years ago. It held up very well except it got pretty dirty from all of the play with my dog. Decided to get the same exact toy again to replace the previous one. My toy fox terrier is not a big chewer but is a rough and tough player with his toys. The seam on the back didnt last one week and all of the stuffing came out. Not sure what changed on how these are made but the older one is still being used and has no issues.
Great Toy if Your Dog Has Jaws of Steel
Chewy sent us the blue Kong Dodo Bird with the yellow beak. I should have returned it right away because the squeaker balls inside this toy are so hard that it took all my strength (with 2 hands) to get it to squeak. I thought maybe our 80-pound Golden Retriever would be able to get his mouth around it and squeak it. NOPE! This was to be from Santa Paws, but we gave it to him earlier and, although he loved biting on the nose, the ears and the legs, he could not squeak it. Even my husband tried and he had trouble trying to squeak it. So, Mom operated on it. I cut it open along the back seam, took out the stuffing and threw those hard heavy plastic balls away. Last year I purchased a bag of large squeakers and I put one of them in the Dodo Bird's body, put the stuffing back and double stitched the seam. Our Golden loves to hit the squeaker with his nose (and squeaks it with his mouth, too) and he could not do either with those very hard balls in the toy. Now, he's a happy camper and we hear "squeak, squeak, squeak" many times during the day.
junky toy fell apart
this was apart within an hour, and the squeaker was smooshed before that. I hope at least that a new toy will last a full zoom meeting!
didn’t last 5 minutes
This toy WAS so cute. For 5 minutes. That’s about all it lasted. At least there’s balls and material to keep around. Lol
This held up fairly well to my dog. And, while the squeaking died pretty quick, he enjoyed making the plastic squeakers inside the toy pop from collapsing. If your dog tears this open, then the squeakers inside are pretty flimsy plastic that is easy for dogs tear out in bits. I recommend owners remove the squeakers once their dog has tore a hole in the toy.
Great toy for a dog but for one night only
My dog loved the toy.. Except that.. it did not last long.Perfect to decorate some shelves... but It's not strong enough to handle dog's chewing.. It will break apart very fast and will release what looks like polyester fiber everywhere.
My dog (a Shih tzu) loves this toy, but it’s already busted down the back seam. I was hoping to get a little bit more than a week out of it, but that didn’t happen. When I bought it I didn’t realize how big it was, but that doesn’t bother him one bit. Just didn’t last long at all. I bought it because it was a Kong. Didn’t live up to previous Kong toys he’s had/has.
Why I love Chewy
I purchased this as a Christmas Gift therefore I can't totally rate the product. However, The Kong Dodo Bird Toy does seem to be very durable.
My babies Christmas
Cute but I was expecting to be larger in size. My babies like to sleep on their toys not big enough.