KONG Jump'N Jack Dog Toy
About This Item
- Available in three sizes—small medium and large, so you can find the perfect size for your pup.
- Fun and unique design that’s great for chew sessions and games of fetch.
- Made with KONG's Classic durable rubber for a long-lasting toy.
- Patented Denta-Ridges reduce plaque and food debris and provide cleaning and conditioning of teeth and gums.
- Stuffable with treats or food for a fun challenge.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Birthday Tennis Ball Squeaky Dog Toy, 3 count$6.11Chewy Price
- DealKONG Wobbler Dog Toy, Large$19.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- DealFrisco Chewy TPR Tri-Flyer with Tennis Ball Dog Toy$6.63Chewy Price
- DealNylabone Stuffable Dog Chew Toy, Red, Medium$5.10Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- DealBusy Buddy Barnacle Treat Dispenser Tough Dog Chew Toy, Medium$9.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- DealStarmark Treat Ringer Tough Dog Chew Toy, Horseshoe$17.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- DealKONG Tires Dog Toy, Small$11.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- DealKONG Classic Goodie Bone Dog Toy, Small$8.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- DealSodaPup Can Treat Dispenser Dog Toy, Orange, X-Large$21.99Chewy Price
- DealWest Paw Rumpus Medium Tough Dog Chew Toy, Green$17.95Chewy Price
- DealKONG Classic Flyer Dog Toy, Small$11.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- DealKONG Treatster Treat Dispenser Dog Toy, Large$11.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Dental||Exercise||Tough Chewer||Dental||Tough Chewer|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys, Treat Dispensers||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Balls, Treat Dispensers||Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
509 Customer Reviews
Kong Jump'N Jack Dog Toy
ordered for my 1 year old Cavapoo dog that weighs 25 lbs. Got it today; took it out of the box and gave it to him; within 10 minutes time he had already chewed off one corner of the toy. The other Kong toys we have are virtually indestructible but this toy definitely doesn't measure up to the quality of Kong that we've had in the past. Very disappointed with this purchase!
I got this to entertain my 20 lb dog who I would consider a light to medium chewer. I thought the challenge of getting treats and peanutbutter out of this complex toy would engage her for a while. Unfortunately we weren't able to use it because she pulled multiple chunks of rubber off of this toy within minutes!! I expected more from Kong considering how durable their classic toy is.
Love This Toy
I just purchased our 2nd Kong Jack (Large). The first one we bought around 5 years ago, when Rollo was a puppy. He carried it like it was a "binky". It is finally starting to crumble along the edges. Rollo is an 85 lb pittie and loves this over all of his other toys. I highly recommend this toy, and I do know some dog parents that said it didn't last. I suggested supervised play time with the Jack until their dog understands that it isn't just for immediate destruction. Also, I'm not a fan of giving treats in or on toys, its just too messy, and in my experience, dogs are more likely to destroy something to get to a treat. My friends agreed to try again without adding treats, and so far it has survived about 5 months and counting.
The previous Kong Jump N Jack we have ordered were larger. Is there no longer a larger size as my pup was use to over the last two orders?
Not durable enough for a pit
Got a new dog from the pound (a pit) he tore it to peices. The lab mix did just fine with it. I recommend a heavier duty toy if you have a heavy chewer.
Kong not so strong
My dog absolutely loves this toy but it's not as strong as it claims to be. I have a small jack Russell and it don't last!
Destroyed in minutes
Thought this would last for my aggressive chewer. Nope!
Kong jump and jack
My pup only shows interest if it has peanut butter on it
Great chew toy
This is very durable, and I like that it bounces erratically. I wish the hole in the ends was a little bigger to stick a chew in as I always give my pup a chew challenge when I leave the house. I really don't like using peanut butter because she chews her toys on the carpet and the oil is a problem. But, she still really lies to play with this.
Fun and Entertaining
I put creamy peanut butter in the creases. This keeps my little guy entertained while we are gone. I just bought this second one because we love them so much.