KONG Naturals Cat Scratcher
About This Item
- Designed to satisfy your cat’s natural scratching instincts.
- Scratch pads are reversible for extended use and long-lasting fun.
- Encouraging appropriate scratching behavior can keep your feline friend from scratching your furniture.
- Infused with KONG Premium North American Catnip to entice play.
- Made in the USA with renewable resources.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Cat Scratcher & Lounge Curl with Catnip$49.98Chewy Price
- dealKONG Naturals Cat Scratcher Refill, 2-pack$9.49Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Frisco Cat Scratcher & Lounge Oblique with Catnip, Grey Woodgrain$62.48Chewy Price
- Tiger Tough Standard Corrugated Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip$12.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Frisco Nesting Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip, Blue Waves$12.08Chewy Price
- OurPets The Wave Curved Cat Scratcher$12.45Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Catit Lounge Scratcher with Catnip, White Tiger$12.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Double Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip, 2 count, Tropical Palms$12.18Chewy Price$16.92List Price
- Frisco Step-In Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip, Tropical Palms$10.73Chewy Price$13.73List Price
- OurPets Catnip 24 Karat Cat Toy$3.95Chewy Price
- Frisco Wave Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip, Tropical Palms$10.27Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
22 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1853 Customer Reviews
Better than the rest
Heavy duty, sturdy. I removed the toy, sealed the holes because my kittens are too eager to chew corrugated paper. I also put a 2# bag of inexpensive rice inside to weigh the scratcher down and make it more stable. My two 4 month old kittens love it and use it.
Kong naturals Cat scratchers
My cats all 6 of them absolutely love these scratchers, I had purchased another product similar to this and they would not use it, But this one they ran to and use,
I have three cats and they love these scratchers. I do not have an issue with the cats ever scratching excepts on their scratchers. I keep the scratchers in the shipping carton and that helps to keep the small pieces of cardboard off the floor.
Large slanted scratcher is great!
My cats love to stretch across this incline scratcher to really get a great scratch! My tuxedo cat even lays on it somehow without sliding down! I've ordered it several times. Kong makes great, long lasting products.
Sent 6 scratching posts & cardboard scratches to the rescue I received Harley from. She called and said they kitties thought it was Christmas
High Quality Scratcher
I bought the single. This is a good quality scratcher. My 3 year old boys enjoy tearing into it and it doesn't immediately shred to bits. It also combines with some decent quality catnip, definitely higher quality than most other pre-given catnips--my older boy wouldn't stop rubbing against it. Will definitely be repurchasing when it's run to rags.
so loved, I have to buy a second one
My cats (3) LOVE cardboard incline scratchers, but this one is the best of them all. It's extra large; my boys are 18 & 20 lbs and like to stand on it, lay on it, and, well, argue over who gets to own it. So here I am, buying another one plus refills (SO GLAD I can get refills.) They literally have been shoving each other off of the one they share. I've tried other inclines and "wave" shaped scratchers - this is the only one they like. Bonus: It keeps them from scratching furniture (as much.) 10/10 recommend and all that.
Too flimsy and very lightweight
My cats don’t care for this scratcher. Being made of lightweight cardboard it is super flimsy. Not worth the money spent.
Best Incline Scratcher
My boys love this incline scratcher. It has replacement pads too! The kids have used it from every direction. It's fun for them to have different positions to scratch. They lay & scratch & the ball in the hole has been fun too.
Kong Naturals Cat Scratcher
My cat loves this scratcher. She runs and slides on it. She loves catnip on it. She lays on it and sleeps. Its her favorite.