KONG Puppy Flyer Dog Toy, Color Varies
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Perfect size for teaching your puppy how to play fetch
- Made with KONG's special rubber formula that is gentle on teeth when your pup catches it
- Especially beneficial for active puppies with plenty of energy to burn
- Safety, flexibility and durability make this fun flyer the world’s best rubber flying disc
- Perfect for use with dogs up to nine months of age
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- KONG Rope Ball Puppy Toy, Small$4.50Chewy Price$5.99List Price
- dealFrisco Bunny Plush Multipack Puppy Toy, 2 count$8.48Chewy Price
- KONG Classic Goodie Bone Dog Toy, Large$15.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- dealMammoth Braided Tug with TPR Ball for Dogs, Color Varies, Small$5.99Chewy Price
- KONG Ring Dog Toy, Small/Medium$7.99Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Nylabone Chill & Chew Freezer Chicken Flavored Dog Chew Toy$11.49Chewy Price$17.69List Price
- KONG Stuffable Puppy Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies, Small$8.99Chewy Price
- dealKONG Extreme Goodie Bone Dog Toy, Large$17.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Mammoth Cloth Rope Bone for Dogs, Color Varies, Medium$4.93Chewy Price$4.99List Price
- Petsonik Rope & Ball Dog Toy$6.99Chewy Price
- dealKONG Extreme Tires Dog Toy, Medium/Large$15.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
205 Customer Reviews
Favorite new toy!
This is my 7 mos old Frenchie's new favorite. It is so fun to see her running through the yard with this frisbee flopping all around. Very easy for her to pick up, carry, and run around with. Not hard, so it does not hurt her, nor do I have to worry about her eating it. Durable and washable.
We got a bunch of Kong toys for our puppy. We actually hide treats under it for her to find as well. We love the idea that this product is made in the USA and will be supporting this company whenever we are looking for products for our puppy.
She loves it!
Our 6month old Border Collie is a fetch machine. Her first plastic standard frisbee didn’t last a month. This this is great. She hasn’t bitten any holes in it yet and she loves the rubbery floppy feel of it.
She loves it!
My 12 wk old border collie just loves this toy! It bends and molds to her little paws and mouth... and it stands up to her razor sharp teeth!
Soft pliable but sturdy, withstands aggressive puppy
Floppy Kong Disc
Puppy loves this toy and plays with it by himself; no need to "toss". Naps with it as well.
They sent the blue one
This one is small but it is great to throw in the house because it's very flexible it's not hard and rigid like a normal frisbee. Coco treats this one like a baby I got her the large red one also and she likes playing tag with that one. The large red one is very flexible and soft rubber also but it's very strong. Strong enough for a standard poodle who takes a game of tug very seriously.
Puppy doesnt like it but my other dog does- still a win!
We bought this for our new Border Collie/Labrador mix puppy, but she doesn't seem very interested in it as of yet! Luckily our Shi Tzu dog loves it so it was still money well spent! This is very floppy and our dog loves to shake it around!
Great for chewers!
Our puppy is 8 months old and has loved playing with this disc. She is a strong chewer but has not been able to tear the disc and loves chasing it!
Great for non-chewers
This is a great toy for dogs that are good at frisbie. I made the mistake of getting it for my chew-ridden pitties and it has a hole in it already. Otherwise, it is still working and does the job!