KONG Signature Balls Dog Toy, 2-pack
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Built with extra strength to help them withstand plenty of fetching fun.
- Designed to bounce higher than most tennis balls and features squeakers for added excitement.
- Helps fulfill your furry friend’s desire to chase and retrieve.
- The paw-fect outlet for interactive play.
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor play sessions.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Birthday Tennis Ball Squeaky Dog Toy, 3 count$6.01Chewy Price$6.98List Price
- KONG ChiChewy Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies, Medium$8.99Chewy Price
- dealFrisco Fetch Squeaking Birthday Tennis Ball Dog Toy, 3-Pack$6.01Chewy Price
- KONG Squeezz Tennis Double Assorted Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$10.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- KONG Wavz Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies, Small$2.99Chewy Price$3.99List Price
- dealPetstages Grunt N Punt Squeaky Tennis Ball Dog Toy, Yellow & Pink$7.47Chewy Price$7.49List Price
- Chuckit! Super Crunch Ball, Blue, 1 count$8.91Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- KONG Flyangle Assorted Dog Toy$11.69Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- KONG Twistz Ring Dog Toy, Small$11.99Chewy Price
- KONG Squeezz Action Ball Dog Toy, Blue, Medium$10.99Chewy Price
- Hyper Pet Grab Tabs Soccer Ball Dog Toy, 5-in$14.95Chewy Price$17.95List Price
- HeroDog Outer Armor Ball Dog Toy, Blue, Small$7.60Chewy Price$7.97List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||All Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Balls||Balls||Balls||Chew Toys, Balls||Balls|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
119 Customer Reviews
I ordered these medium balls for my 230 lb English Mastiff, Bastian. When I received them they were just larger than a golf ball but smaller than a tennis ball. I was disappointed because normally medium is more baseball sized which is the size Bastian prefers. Even though he is giant he only wants things he can easily "chew" in his mouth like gum. I decided to see what he thought instead of immediately sending them back. So far it has been a hit, he has been obsessed with chewing it and he hasn't destroyed it yet after more than a week of having it. He's 5 yo now so is not as much of a chewer as he used to be but he still loves to play with and chew on balls. As long as he is happy, which he is, I am happy so it all worked out well.
Our girls LOVE these balls!! Our Husky is the only one that can get these to squeek, which is fine with me!! They play with these outside all the time, even in their little doggy pool!! The perfect size for the girls!!
Not really Kong toy quality
The brand Kong pretty much stands for relatively Industructable...this was ripped at the seam in 1 day. To be honest, you really cant see the seam or perhaps I missed it because in all other ways this felt and looked like a typical KONG toy ...but I missed the fact it squeaks and that is why I am giving it 2 stars, in order to squeak it would have to be "chewable". Most people order from their phones..the blurb about the squeak and for light/moderate chewing was missed. Kind of like the side effect to a pill being hidden in the paper flyer in the box. My fault for not having seen it and for believing in the Kong brand way too much...nice bounce, the dogs loved them but not, in my opinion, Kong brand quality.
Our new 14 month old working dog zEvan is a handful, and a power chewer. Lots of toys have not worked out, seemed unsafe, or been quickly destroyed. We have learned to rely on Kong. Puppy zEvan has another red ball but the minute he got this one, it has been his constant companion. We’ve had it almost 2 weeks and he even falls asleep with it in his mouth. Size Matters: zEvan is 25 pounds but with a hound dog mouth. We first tried the large ball but it was too big. The medium ball is perfect.
Love the Kong balls but they are too small for my pup. If possible I would like to exchange the one unopened pack and replace with the large size.
Perfect for GSD Puppies
All other balls my GSD puppy destroys in less than 20min. These have lasted over 2 months and he’s still exercising his jaws on it daily
Most durable ball
I was given one of these balls at a Canine Companion Dog Fest. They are extremely durable and soft for the dogs to catch! I wish they sold them in the stores. HOWEVER I ordered the large size and they are softball size! The description says 30 to 70 lb dogs, but I think the medium ones would have been better choice for my 50 to 60lb labs. They have to open their mouths pretty wide to catch and carry. I had already taken them out of the pkg before I realized they were so big! But I DO like them.
Believe the good reviews!
These balls are great! They actually go out of round a bit which makes them more comfy for dogs to carry!
These balls are great especially for super chewers. We foster and have had several pitties, mastiffs, and bullies and we still have our first kong ball and it still squeaks!
My dog absolutely loves these balls, they are his favorite. He has 5 now all around the house.