KONG Squeaker Refills
About This Item
- Put the squeak back in your dog’s favorite KONG plush dog toy with these replacement squeakers.
- Specially designed to fit in all KONG plush toys with replaceable squeakers for non-stop fun.
- Squeakers are easy to replace and are paw-sitively perfect for your dog's favorite toy he refuses to give up!
- Replacement squeakers are a great alternative for pet parent’s who don’t want to purchase a brand new squeaker toy.
- Every KONG product is made with the highest quality and safety standards for your furry friend.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealHartz Frisky Frolic Squeaky Latex Dog Toy, Color Varies$3.82Chewy Price$4.78List Price
- DealFrisco Chewy Box Hide & Seek Puzzle Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$11.12Chewy Price$10.56Autoship Price
- DealKONG Squeakair Balls Packs Dog Toy, Small$4.69Chewy Price$6.49List Price
- Frisco Realistic Plush Rabbit Plush Dog Toy, Medium$8.78Chewy Price
- Frisco Plush with Inside Rope Squeaking Cow Dog Toy$7.41Chewy Price
- DealHartz Tiny Dog Jungle Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Character Varies$3.59Chewy Price
- DealHartz Dura Play Ball Squeaky Latex Dog Toy, Color Varies, Medium$4.47Chewy Price
- Multipet Latex Polka Dot Globken Chicken Squeaky Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$5.32Chewy Price$13.49List Price
- GoDog Just for Me Chew Guard Bruto Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$5.29Chewy Price$9.43List Price
- KONG Plush Beaver Dog Toy, Small$3.49Chewy Price$5.49List Price
- DealFrisco Zoomies & Chill Remote Latex Squeaky Dog Toy$2.37Chewy Price$3.45List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Squeaky, Replacement||Squeaky||Squeaky||Squeaky||Squeaky|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Toy Type||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys|
|Material||—||—||—||—||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
267 Customer Reviews
THEY ARE OKAY
MY DOG KEPT ON BREAKING THE SQUEAKERS IN HIS KONG DUCK TOY SO I DECIDED TO ORDER MORE SQUEAKERS..SAME THING HAPPENED HE DISTROYED THEM ONCE AGAIN ..THEY ARE OKAY BUT IVE PURCHASED OTHER BRANDS AND THE SAME THING HAPPENS SO IF YOUR LOOKING TO REPLACE SQUEAKERS I THINK ANY BRAND WOULD DO.
Easily Punctured - Thin Wall Construction
I purchased two packages of these replacement squeakers because Douglas the Dachshund is driven to pull the stuffing out of toys and get the squeaker and 'kill it'. I put a new Kong squeaker in two restuffed toys. In less than five minutes, he had part of the stuffing pulled out and had punctured the squeaker. I always watch for him getting to the squeaker so I can take it away but he punctured this squeaker while it was still inside the toy! Twice - two different toys in two days. Disappointed to say the least. I plan to cut fabric out of denim or some other sturdy material to make covers for the remaining squeakers before I insert them into his previously killed toys and release them from the toy hospital.
These did not last a minute. Jack loves squeaker stuffies best of all. The squeaker could not hold up to his intense love of making them squeaker. He loves to annoy me when He thinks I am not paying enough attention to him and will sit in front of me squeaking continuously till he drives me crazy. Its both of our favorite game. I get up and chase him.
Now these are great little squeakers for toys. I have already added some for toys that had broken ones.
These are so convenient and saves money because you can replace the speaker I b stead of the entire toy.
Totally misrepresented. These squeaker are barely 1.5 inches wide. Totally NOT LARGE!
Very good quality! Long lasting and very durable for my dog.
didn't work out
Was happy to see these. My dog destroys most. This didn't even last a hour. 1/3 size of original. Too bad, great idea but poor quality.
Perfect to prolong the life of soft toys.
I use these to revive the toys my pup destroys to 'silence' the squeaker. Usually there is a hole and room to hide another squeaker in a 'head, leg or arm'. The toy and the second squeaker lasts longer. I also keep a squeaker in drawers around the house. When calling her fails to get a response, the squeaker brings her to my side.
My two Yorkies play with their toys all the time! They love the squeaker ones and having the "refills" keeps them happy.