KONG Squeezz Tennis Assorted Dog Toy, Color Varies
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Built for long-lasting games of fetch.
- Thick walls add durability and higher bounces.
- Enticing squeaker keeps your pup engaged.
- 1-piece construction and non-tennis design for durability and safety.
- Grippy exterior helps both you and your dog keep ahold of the ball.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Chewy TPR Tri-Flyer with Tennis Ball Dog Toy$6.63Chewy Price
- KONG Classic Flyer Dog Toy, Large$11.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- DealFrisco Ball Launcher$7.39Chewy Price
- KONG Ring Dog Toy, Medium/Large$11.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- DealGnawsome Squeaker Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies, X-Large$7.99Chewy Price
- Nerf Dog Squeak Ball Dog Toy, Large, Red$9.82Chewy Price$12.64List Price
- KONG Wubba Classic Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$9.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- DealKONG Squeezz Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies, Medium$5.19Chewy Price$6.49List Price
- DealFrisco Squeaky Football Dog Toy, Blue$6.22Chewy Price
- DealChuckit! Ultra Duo Tug Tough Dog Toy, Medium$13.88Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- JW Pet Chompion Dog Toy, Color Varies, Heavyweight$4.64Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- DealChuckit! Flying Squirrel Dog Toy, Color Varies, Medium$10.40Chewy Price$13.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Squeaky||Squeaky||Squeaky||Squeaky, Crinkle||Bouncy|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
79 Customer Reviews
My dog loves this ball. This is the 3rd one we've had. The other 2 got water logged when they went in the pool last summer. My dog EATS balls, but he can chew on this ball for forever and it just squeaks and bounces back! It does eventually lose the squeak though, and depending on how much your dog salivates (or if another dog plays with it as well), it does start sounding gross because of the wetness inside. I'll likely buy 1 or 2 more of these to replace our current one soon.
It's a winner
Eiger is tough on balls, these have held up nicely and he loves the squeak, we got the large, he is a 70 lb Doberman right now.
Best dog ball ever, not fuzzy
This is my dogs favorite ball. He is a ferocious chewer. He ate one of those Jolly Ball for horses in about two weeks. He looks like a 55 pound chihuahua with a bullies jaw. The ball bounces really high, is a good size and easy to throw. It is/was really hard to squeak due to it's stiffness. He has had it for a month now and if he can't find it he whines and it has to be found.
Kong ball lasted 2 days.
This was a total waste. I thought maybe it would last longer. The ones years ago were a lot better than these cheaply made balls. Outside layer wasn't even fastened down.
Not up to usual KONG standards
Kong usually means top quality. With this product however, they dropped the ball. It split open and became egg shaped. I wish it had a guarantee. I think I received a defective one.
Bought this as a test to see if it would last longer then a few hours or hopefully more then a week. It’s a little to big for her but she can’t just sit and chew it until all the air and squeaker pop out. She has a tendency to roll a ball in her mouth until there is so much slobber on it the squeaky part sounds sick but she is unable to do that with this one. She can still happily get it wet, sandy, dirty and drop it in your lap for a game of toss. I will be purchasing more of these as needed and I am happy with the price I paid. Not sure how this would hold up for a larger dog as mine is a medium hound.
Failure to Last
This did not last 4 hours for my chocolate lab. She's loves the squeaky balls. I thought the thickness would hold up however, it split.
For anyone who has a dog like ours, chews every toy to shreds, buy this ball, our dog has had this for 2 weeks now, still in tact, still squeaks, he loves it, 2 yrs old, plays with it constantly!!
kong chew toy
He loves it. so far he has not destroyed it. it is large enough to not go under the furniture
great back yard ball
Our dog loves balls, this one is great to just leave outside!! It doesn’t hide in the grass so it’s easy to find. It’s the perfect size so I don’t have to worry about her choking on it and she really has fun trying to get it squeak. It is really thick and durable, great long lasting ball!!