KOPEKS Deluxe Backpack Dog & Cat Carrier, Large
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Suitable for pets who weigh up to 18 pounds, the exterior dimensions are: 13"L x 17. 5"W x 20"H - handle adds 22" In height when fully extended. The interior dimensions are: 12"L x 11"W x 18"H.
- Approved by most airlines—please call your airline ahead of time to confirm that the dimensions are suitable for carryon.
- Can be used to carry your pet in 3 different ways—you can use the telescoping handle and wheels, the strap handle or the backpack straps.
- The two-wheeled platform allows you to easily transport your buddy without any extra strain on you.
- Crafted from heavy-duty 600D oxford fabric and features 3 mesh panels for visibility and plenty of ventilation.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Collapsible Cat Carrier Bag, Black Plaid$11.99Chewy Price
- DealSnoozer Pet Products Roll Around 4-in-1 Travel Dog & Cat Carrier Backpack, Black, Large$146.95Chewy Price$176.99List Price
- Sherpa Ultimate on Wheels Dog & Cat Carrier Bag$78.69Chewy Price$159.50List Price
- KOPEKS Deluxe Travel Airline-Approved Dog & Cat Carrier Backpack, Grey$59.95Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- EliteField Deluxe Soft Airline-Approved Dog & Cat Carrier Bag, Pink/Gray, 18-in$29.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Katziela Luxury Lorry Dog & Cat Carrier, Red$139.99Chewy Price
- Katziela Cozy Commuter Dog & Cat Carrier, Black$109.99Chewy Price$139.99List Price
- MidWest Day Tripper Dog & Cat Backpack, Green$77.25Chewy Price$119.99List Price
- KOPEKS Detachable Wheel Dog & Cat Carrier Bag$77.41Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- Rocket & Rex Athleisure Soft-Sided Dog & Cat Carrier$89.95Chewy Price
- Sherpa To-Go Dog & Cat Carrier Bag, Gray$37.75Chewy Price$63.45List Price
- Sherpa Airline Approved Expandable Cat & Dog Travel Carrier, Black, Medium$79.99Chewy Price$90.37List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Features||Pockets||—||Top Load, Rolling, Interior Tether, Pockets, Airline-approved||—||Shoulder Strap, Removable Pad, Interior Tether...|
|Material||Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Tools Included||—||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||—|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
30 Customer Reviews
Nice cat travel helper
Rolling backpack is exactly what we needed to bring the cat to vet and travel. So much easier than carrier having to hold on the side. He loved the ride and looking around. I wish it were just a bit bigger so he could move around or lay down a little. I like that It is made to fasten seatbelt to the back. I like it and the cat likes it. Thank you.
FABULOUS BIG ENOUGH!!
This is LARGE and lightweight, with decent zippers, and came assembled !! My pet is 12 inchs sitting up, 22 inch long, and he fits! poodle mix skinny 11 pounds. the wheels are good but not like luggage, leaves, junk will clog them up. the angle is good, they face you, with paws leaning, comfortable. Not item for winter, nor rain. its only light duty, but great for old dog, travelling, cement!
Big fluffy kitty needs big carrier
I got this for our 1year old big boy, Sunny, who is 14 pounds of long fluff, hyper & still growing. I can’t carry anything heavy & wanted something on wheels. My son has used it as a backpack with Sunny; it is large, heavy, bulky & you can’t see what your furry friend is doing behind your back & it’s difficult to get on/off while trying to be careful for the cat inside. It doesn’t steer well cause the wheels don’t swivel, the straps get tangled in the wheels, cat doesn’t like being tipped on his side since it has only two wheels & I still need to pick it up when it gets stuck in cracks or when using on the gravel of our Vet’s parking lot.. Sunny can open the zippers & his claws have made holes in the mesh. This type of carrier isn’t going to last long for us, but would be good with less active & smaller furry friend. This backpack is definitely TO BIG FOR UNDER SEAT IN AIRPLANE. Backpack will be used till I can find something more practical.
Not really as stable as I thought. My kitties are not a fan. I will be donating
Kind of flimsy
I bought this to take my Ragdoll to the vet because I have to walk several blocks and he’s getting heavy. It gets the job done but I don’t think it’s going to last very long. It’s also awkward getting the cat in. It opens on the sides, but the zippers aren’t well made and it takes a while to close them, and the cat will be gone by then. I have to stuff him in the top. The wheels are showing wear after one use. The handle on top isn’t great to pick it up. It’s ok but there are probably better ones out there.
Works but not ideal
Doctor orders required me to get a rolling carrier. I liked that it can be a backpack or rolling. We used it for the first time this week and found it just ok. There is only one carrying handle and its awful! when you lift it down the stairs or into your car, all the weight falls forward, including the cat. If there was a 2nd handle it would aid in weight distribution. Because of this, I cant recommend for the price.
PERFECT travel carrier for my Yorkies
I purchased one last year and I loved it so much I decided to get another one for our new Yorkie pup. I was pleasantly surprised to see that this one was actually bigger than the one I purchased last year. And both of my Yorkies fit in it perfect! 6 pounds and 5 pounds. We use this for going to the store, going out to eat, a day in the park. Keeps my babies safe and secure while we’re out. 100% recommend!
Looked like missing wheel but found and fixed she loves laying in it her birthday on 22 nd of March she is spoiled I love my cat and so glad she enjoys her new carrier can’t wait to take her somewheres in it
Bigger wheels please!
This is a great carrier for my cat! I love it. I am no longer able to carry heavier items such as my cat in her kennel without causing me pain. This is a great solution to that problem. I would recommend this to anyone unless they have a few stairs. It would be perfect if the wheels were larger so it could climb stairs. I still love it tho!
Only thing is I would have the side zippers open from the top vs bottom.