KOPEKS Detachable Wheel Dog & Cat Carrier Bag
About This Item
- Unique carrier that allows you to take your furry friend with you wherever you go.
- Offers 3 convenient ways to carry your paw-tner around with a telescoping handle, a shoulder strap and a handle.
- Made with oxford fabric and has 4 ventilation mesh panels that provide a cool environment and easy visibility.
- Includes a removable platform with 4 wheels to easily convert into a stroller.
- Features a large pocket to store everything you and your companion need.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Basic Dog & Cat Carrier Bag, Black, Small/Medium, Gray Trim$15.63Chewy Price
- KOPEKS Deluxe Travel Airline-Approved Dog & Cat Carrier Backpack, Grey$59.95Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- DealFrisco Premium Travel Bag Dog & Cat Carrier, Black, Medium$24.79Chewy Price$30.99List Price
- Katziela Cozy Commuter Dog & Cat Carrier, Black$109.99Chewy Price$139.99List Price
- EliteField Expandable Soft Airline-Approved Dog & Cat Carrier Bag, Black, 20-in$42.99Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- Pet Life 360° Vista View House Folding Zippered Dog Carrier, Orange, Large$70.34Chewy Price$109.99List Price
- DealSnoozer Pet Products Roll Around 4-in-1 Travel Dog & Cat Carrier Backpack, Black, Large$146.95Chewy Price$176.99List Price
- KOPEKS Deluxe Backpack Dog & Cat Carrier, Large, Grey$64.95Chewy Price$77.99List Price
- Sherpa To-Go Dog & Cat Carrier Bag, Gray$40.77Chewy Price$63.45List Price
- MidWest Duffy Dog & Cat Carrier, Green, Large$98.99Chewy Price
- Pet Life Deluxe 360° Vista View House Folding Dog Carrier, Medium$56.72Chewy Price$99.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Features||Top Load, Shoulder Strap, Rolling, Pockets||Top Load, Shoulder Strap, Rolling...||Top Load, Removable Pad, Interior Tether...||Top Load, Shoulder Strap, Removable Pad...||Top Load, Seat Belt Loop, Removable Pad...|
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Mesh, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Steel, Metal|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Tools Included||No Tools Required||—||No||—||—|
Questions & Answers
15 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
42 Customer Reviews
My cat is 19 lbs and it was very difficult to carry her in her previous carrier. She is happier and so am I now that I don’t struggle to carry her as she went from one end of her old carrier to the other.
Great in airport
It was great in airport with two dogs in it but trying to get wheels off and store under the seat was hard. Get a window seat because it does not go all the way in and I almost was asked to leave the plain. Thank God another passenger switched for a window and I put the carrier up against the wall and I have small feet. You can not block the aisle.
handle functions sometimes
The bag itself appears to be great. However, the handle is balky, extending only after several tries. Worse, after the handle is extended, it won't pivot upward without a lot of finagling and careful use of 2 hands, one hand at the base of the handle to keep it from breaking. Now I see why the box looked like it had been opened before. Returning.
Bunky Loves his New "Cat Carriage"
Bunky reports that his 19-pound weight make it difficult to carry him to his mom's car for rides to see his favorite Vet. Also, the distance to the car in the parking lot would add to the difficulty. But with the Wheeled Carrier Bag, it makes travel a lot easier. For his favorite treats, Bunky is willing the climb right into his "carriage" and off we go down the hall ("Meooooow"), on to the elevator, out the door, and across the parking lot to the car (Meoooooow). The carrier is roomy enough for Bunky to turn around and relax in a resting position. Bunky is always glad to get home and exit his "carriage" for a bite of food, a drink of water, and a long nap. Vet visits can be so tiring.
Don't count this out for cats who stress in carriers
I have a cat that is terrible at the vet and also in carriers. After 15 years of trying different things I decided to try this. My thinking was that my cat seems to be miserable with someone carrying him. So the stable wheels looked good for him and me. I am too old to be carrying him around. This worked wonderfully. There are two velcro strips on the bottom and on the wheels. So you can put the carrier on the wheels and it stays there. But then when you get to the car you can just pull a little harder and it comes right off. There are doors on the top and sides and all I did was put my hand in the back of the carrier and slide his bed in (with him in it asleep). I mean he knew he had been put in there but he didn't have the reaction he normally does, panic and smashing at the walls. The bottom has a hard surface so the carrier itself is pretty stable even when you are carrying it around. He seemed much less afraid with this carrier. I believe due to stable movement and also I think he likes being on the ground. I wasn't sure it would be big enough for him (he is 14 lbs) but it absolutely is. Finally it is pretty sturdy and well made. I do think it will last me for a while.
Very Nice Product
I am very pleased with this carrier. The quality of the platform and carrier are excellent. I have not extended the pull, but will be careful since I understand others have had issues with it. I recommend the product.
great for medium-sized pets
Being a senior, carrying a heavy pet is difficult. This carrier was strong enough for my 23 lb. cat. I had read that the "handle extension" was easily bent, so I used the shoulder strap, attached both ends to one ring, and pulled it easily. The entire carrier is well built, easy to attach the wheels, easy to clean, and the side flaps kept my cat warmer in the current cold weather. I am well satisfied.
Works great, too big
Says it's airline approved but was too big with the handle and wheels. Was told multiple times by different airline employees very lucky to have been allowed to take her.
Perfect for flying
It was so much easier to have this carrier at the airport, because I didn't have to carry my fur baby. The only caveat is when you take the bottom off so it fits under the seat in front of you, make sure you have a hand towel to put on the bottom of the carrier, because the velcro is VERY strong and you won't be able to move the carrier easily.
I have two cats and taking them to the vet in their original carrier is too hard on my back. They both fit in this one. I haven’t had to take them yet, but the wheels will make their visit much easier on them and on me. There is a lining along the bottom on the inside that is very soft. I leave the carrier in the living room so they can get more comfortable with it, and they really seem to like it.