Laazar Pro Shear Straight Dog Grooming Scissors
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Premium grooming scissors are sure to give you a smooth, quick, and quiet cut.
- Groomers and pet parents alike will appreciate the sharp blades and easy handling.
- Fitted with removable, jelled, comfort rings and a built-in finger rest.
- Stainless steel scissors are also rust-resistant for next-level durability.
- Easily adjusted to your preferred feel, thanks to the adjustable screw.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Laazar Pro Shear Straight & Safety Round Tips Dog Grooming Scissors, 4.5-in$21.93Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Laazar Pro Shear 42 Teeth Thinning Dog Scissors$34.99Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- Laazar Pro Shear Curved Dog Grooming Scissors, 8-in$34.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Casfuy Removable Blade Dog & Cat Hair Grooming Clippers, White$37.99Chewy Price
- Laazar Pro Shear 22 Teeth Thinning Dog Scissors$34.99Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- Shernbao PGC-535 Dog Hair Grooming Clipper, Royal Blue$42.39Chewy Price
- Shernbao PGT-410 Smart Mini Dog Grooming Trimmer, Black$54.81Chewy Price
- Scaredy Cut Silent Dog, Cat & Small Pet Grooming Kit, 16 piece, Blue, Left-Handed$34.95Chewy Price$39.95List Price
- Master Grooming Tools 5200 Dog Finishing Shears$44.12Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Pet Magasin Dog & Cat Grooming Scissors with Round Safety Tip, 2 pack$16.99Chewy Price$23.49List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Grooming Tool Type||Shears||Shears||Shears||Shears||Shears|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
12 Customer Reviews
Could be sharper
The scissors do cut the hair, but sometimes I have to try a second time to make it cut. My dog is a maltipoo, and his hair doesn't seem excessively thick. Overall, the scissors are okay.
my one schnauzer has such fine, silky hair I can't use my grooming clippers on him, I have to use scissors for the majority of his body. These don't really work well on fine hair, at least on him they don't. Not sure if they can be sharpened or not?
Lightweight little shears. Sharp edge. Good for lighter coats. They may not do well with super thick coats or heavy scissoring. So far they are holding up.
I hope they stay as sharp as they are today. They are wonderful. Chewy is the best thing ever to happen to people who own dogs. I am old but I really enjoy my animals. All of them and with the ability to order and it come to the door is just amazing. I love it. I love Chewy. But I love my animals more. Thank you
I have tried several pairs of shears for my dogs (who have a variety of hair types) and these are the best I have found! They are just the right weight, very sharp, and make a nice clean cut without having to chop through several times to get a clean sweep.
For an amateur and the price the scissors are awesome. Very sharp and easy to use.
I needed this!
I’ve been grooming my labradoodle myself and had shears, combs, brushes, round tip small scissors. These just made my life easier for trimming legs and little stragglers missed by clippers. They are sharp and easy to handle.
Super sharp and good quality
These shears are a time saver. I groom my own mini schnauzer and scissor his legs. These have cut down on grooming time as they are very long and sharp and can cut through a lot of hair without bending it. Super pleased with them.
These are SHARP
Best grooming scissors ever! Made grooming my Cavachon much easier. Be careful, however, as they are SHARP and will nip your finger if not careful. A
Great shears for the price!
I dont think they would necessarily stand up to the extended daily use that a professional needs but for at home trimming or other light use these are fantastic! Comfortable to hold, stays sharp for a while, and durable.