Laazar Pro Shear Straight & Safety Round Tips Dog Grooming Scissors
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Grooming scissors have rounded tips, making them paw-fect for use on furry faces.
- Pro groomers will love using them for finishing touches and quick touchups.
- Fitted with removable jelled comfort rings and a built-in finger rest.
- Super durable scissors are made with rust-resistant stainless steel.
- Easily adjusted to your preferred feel, thanks to the adjustable screw.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Laazar Pro Shear 42 Teeth Thinning Dog Scissors$34.99Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- Hertzko Dog & Cat Thinning Scissors Set$15.88Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Laazar Pro Shear Curved Dog Grooming Scissors, 8-in$34.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Laazar Pro Shear 22 Teeth Thinning Dog Scissors$34.99Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- Pet Magasin Professional Thinning Scissors with Toothed Blade$13.49Chewy Price$15.44List Price
- Laazar Pro Shear Straight Dog Grooming Scissors, 6-in$29.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Master Grooming Tools 5200 Dog Finishing Shears$44.12Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Wahl Clipper Blade Oil, 4-oz bottle$4.95Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Steel, Metal|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—|
|Grooming Tool Type||Shears||Shears||Shears||Shears||Shears|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
9 Customer Reviews
Very sharp. Well made. I like the tension screw in case they get loose. Some have been concerned about the size of the finger holes. They were too small for me, but the silicone comforts can easily be removed - perfect fit!
Perfect Toe Trimmers
These scissors work perfectly for clipping the hair between and around our dogs' toes. We have 4 small Chihuahuas, three of whom have hair that grows over their pads. This makes slippery walking for them. These little scissors are just the right size for clipping their toe hair. They are very sharp, and the rounded tip makes them so safe to use. Finger holes are 5/8" x 7/8 in. Not sure a man's fingers would fit in them, but the average woman's fingers would. I found them comfortable to use.
Tension Dial does not stay on
I had these shears all of two weeks before the threads on the screw wore off, so I can’t tighten the tension dial at all. I was looking for sheer exactly like these—I like the small size for trimming my Shih Tzu’s nose hair, I like the interior grips, the finger rest, and the rounded tips. Maybe I just got a dysfunctional pair?
Great product would recommend
Fast easy delivery and they always have the products I need.
These are really nice for little shears, they even have tension dial which isn’t common at all!! they’re adorable and come in a super nice little protective case. I love these, they’re sharp and have inserts already in them AND a pinkie rest!!!
way too small
I was very disappointed in these shears.. the holes for your fingers are so small you can't get your fingers in there right.. My fingers are big at all.. it's these holes are small! Can't use them!
Sharp, Handy, and does the job, would recommend for everyone looking for a good pair
Sharp and safe!
Scissors are comfortable in my hand. Just what I was looking for as far as size and ease of use.
Nice scissors - for a child
Beautifully done, nice tightening mechanism for adjusting the tension between the blades, sharp, the overall small size is nice for cats. The finger holes are so small I literally cannot get my thumb in even up to the first knuckle. I can get my forefinger in just past the first knuckle. Designers ... just because we need small scissors, does not mean our fingers get smaller.