Getting injured while out and about can really break your dog’s stride, so it’s best to be prepared with a Labra Dog First Aid Kit. Whether your beloved pooch steps on something sh-arf, gets stung by a bee, gets a splinter in his paw or gets clawed by a ferocious feline, this compact yet well-stocked little unit has the supplies you need to disinfect and stabilize most minor injuries until you get home. It’s lightweight and portable enough to carry on a hiking trip — whether inside your backpack, or your dog’s!
- Perfect for walks, hikes, camping trips and vacations.
- Clean, disinfect and dress splinters, bee stings, minor cuts, abrasions and other common minor injuries.
- Well-stocked first aid kit contains the supplies necessary to stabilize the most common minor injuries.
- Compact and lightweight so it’s easy to carry in a suitcase, backpack or duffel bag.
- A great gift item for new dog owners!
(28) Piece Kit: Scissors, Tweezers, Pet Brush, Pair of Rubber Gloves, 53" X 38" X 38" Triangle Bandage, Non-woven Tape Roll, 14.5' X 2" Woven Bandage Roll, (4) Antiseptic Cleaning Wipes, (4) Alcohol Wipes, (4) Cotton Swabs, (4) 2" X 2" Non-woven Pads, (4) Bandage Adhesive Strip.
Shop Prescription Medications from Chewy Pharmacy
See all items by Labra