Labra Extra Supportive Dog Hock Brace with Flex Straps
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Works to help promote an active lifestyle for your dog, even with arthritis.
- Designed with high quality neoprene to allow for both comfort and stability.
- Made with an easy-to-use design, allowing for ease in putting on and taking off.
- Flexible Velcro straps allow for a comfortable and customized fit.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealNeoAlly Back Hock Dog Brace, Medium, 2 count$28.95Chewy Price
- DealHandicappedPets Dog Wrist Wrap, Small$17.55Chewy Price$18.00List Price
- DealNeoAlly Rear Leg Dog Brace, X-Small$35.95Chewy Price
- DealHandicappedPets Rear Leg Dog & Cat Splint, Large$85.28Chewy Price
- DealAgon Rear Hock Long Leg Dog Brace, Large$19.99Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- DealHandicappedPets Hock Style Rear Leg Dog Splint, Medium$65.88Chewy Price
- DealNeoAlly Front Leg Dog Brace, S/M, 2 count$27.99Chewy Price
- DealNeoAlly Front Leg Metal Spring Support Dog Brace, Small / Medium$31.95Chewy Price
- DealLabra Dog Support Sling, XX-Large$17.95Chewy Price$27.95List Price
- DealLabra Plush Dog Support Sling, Small/Medium$22.95Chewy Price$24.95List Price
- DealHandicappedPets Carpal Style Front Leg Dog Splint, Large$53.90Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Material||Neoprene, Rubber||Neoprene, Rubber||Neoprene, Rubber||Neoprene, Rubber||Neoprene, Rubber|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
does not work
This is so flimsy and so small. It didn’t provide any protection for my dog who is having an issue with the tendon near his hock. It went directly into the trash unfortunately. You get what you pay for - it’s only 20 bucks and it may work for a dog that doesn’t need any support.
The Best Support
If your dog is having joint issues or hip issues not able to walk fully a d has limp, I recommend this lumbar support for them it works for my dog great item! Still have your dog looked at.
My dog broke her ankle as a puppy and now that she is 12, she is dealing with arthritis in this joint and degeneration of the muscle b/c she doesn't use the leg as much b/c of the pain. This brace has allowed her to go on walks again and even take short sprints on 4 legs as we work to keep her comfortable and active.
Nicely made, but doesn't fit my corgi's short legs.
It doesn't provide the support I was hoping for. She just straightens her leg and drags it behind her
I would not call this brace extra supportive.
Not enough support for my dog after a metatarsal fracture, Had hoped this would be helpful after a couple of months of being in a splint then to a solid backed brace. He is a 9 year old Weimaraner And the healing is a slow process.