The Leashboss Original Heavy Duty Two Handle No Pull Double Dog Leash puts you in charge of your big, strong dog. Leashboss designs products specifically engineered for medium and large breed dogs, who are prone to pulling and tugging on their leashes. The dual, extra-thick neoprene-padded handles ensure maximum comfort while giving you ultimate control and virtually eliminating chafing or leash burn. One handle is placed at the end of the 5-foot lead for added freedom, with the second handle positioned 18 inches from the clasp to help keep your dog at your side in high-traffic, close-quarter situations. Made with ultra-strong nylon webbing and heavy-duty metal clasps, this high-quality leash is designed for years of reliable use.
- Engineered for medium and large breed dogs and assembled in the USA, Leashboss puts you in charge of your pulling pup.
- Dual rigid, neoprene-padded handles provide exceptional control and comfort while eliminating chafing or leash burn.
- One handle is positioned at the end of the 5-foot leash for added freedom while walking or hiking.
- The second handle is positioned 18 inches from the clasp to help keep your dog at your side in crowded areas or when greeting strangers.
- Thoughtful, durable design features strong, 1-inch nylon webbing and all-metal hardware for years of reliable use.
If your dog is prone to chewing, we do not recommend leaving your dog unattended with this or any Leashboss leash.
See all items by Leashboss