LICKS Pill-Free ATHLETE Muscle Recovery & Endurance Support Dog Supplement
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Licks Athlete Pill-Free Recovery Aid & Endurance Dog Supplement rejuvenates muscles to keep your dog active long after your adventures have ended.
- Pill Free: Administration process allows for 98% absorption rate.
- Licks is made with 100% real, all-natural chicken, which is cooked twice and concentrated into a blast of flavor
- Administer directly into your dog's mouth or feed him in a separate bowl; use consistently to achieve desired results.
- 100% Human Grade–Licks is produced in facilities and with ingredients for products meant for human consumption.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Non-GMO Maltodextrin, Omega 3 Fish Oil, L-Carnitine...||Soybean Oil, Sugar, Water...||Vegetable Oil, Sugar, Corn Syrup...||Soybean Oil, Sucrose, Non-Fat Dry Milk...||Malt Syrup, Soybean Oil, Corn Syrup...|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior|
|Health Feature||Muscle Care, Recovery||High-Energy, Recovery, Appetite Stimulation||High-Energy, Recovery, Appetite Stimulation||Digestive Health||High-Energy, Recovery, Appetite Stimulation|
|Food Flavor||N/A||Vanilla, Herbs & Spices||Chicken, Poultry||N/A||Seafood & Fish|
|Special Diet||Human-Grade, Limited Ingredient Diet, Non-GMO||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
Works well but SMELLS FISHY
My dog is my running partner. I use these on our long run days and when we run two days in a row. My pitbull love these and even my cats come running when I open it. It’s a little hard to serve on the go - I would prefer something solid, but I make it work. My biggest complaint is the very strong fishy smell! He eats salmon kibble and uses salmon fish oil and neither smell as bad as these!