Lifekey Digital Dog ID Tag
About This Item
- Great for storing important vaccination information and other health data.
- No batteries or charging necessary.
- Soft, silent silicone construction.
- No subscription needed.
- The person who finds your pet does not need an app to notify you.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PATPET Information Storing NFC Smart Dog & Cat ID Tag$21.90Chewy Price
- Platinum Pets Pawsitively Safe Pet Finder Tag for Dogs, Pink$11.37Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Big Dog Chains The Midas Dog Collar, Silver, 25-in$439.99Chewy Price$549.99List Price
- EzyDog Standard Dog Leash Extension, Black, 24-in$10.00Chewy Price
- Oh You Lucky Dog! Bubba's LED Leash Light, 2 pack$12.65Chewy Price
- DOGNESS Bluetooth Speaker Accessory for DOGNESS Smart Retractable Dog Leash, Forest Green$11.80Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Kurgo Long Hauler Joring Tow Line, Charcoal$43.97Chewy Price$46.99List Price
- ThunderCover Dog Tag Silencer, Clear$9.95Chewy Price
- FreezeTag Pet Tag Holder, Graphite$9.95Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Blazin' Safety LED USB Rechargeable Nylon Dog Collar, Blue, Medium: 13.8 to 19.7-in neck, 1-in wide$19.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Euro-Dog Celtic Style Luxury Leather Dog Collar, Navy, X-Large$24.29Chewy Price$26.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Technology Feature||Microchip / RFID||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||N/A||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Material||Silicone, Plastic||Stainless Steel, Plastic, Metal||Plastic||Plastic||Polyurethane, Nylon, Synthetic Fabric, Plastic|
|Leash & Collar Feature||N/A||N/A||N/A||LED||N/A|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
11 Customer Reviews
No batteries and works everytime
I was hesitant to buy based on the reviews but if it works as advertised you can't beat that price. First thing is contrary to other reviews you do not need the app to scan the tag. Second is that most people don't know where the NFC scan location is on their phone, if you know where it is it works flawlessly. These tags work great and for much cheaper than the expensive GPS trackers.
Not user friendly
The tap to scan feature is a great idea but in practice it is tough to get my phone to actually read it. Given how difficult it is I don’t trust a stranger to have the patience to get it to work if my dog ever ran away
Traditional Tag Still Needed
I loved the concept and colors of this tag, but unless you are scanning the tag after downloading and opening the app, you cannot see the pet’s info. A traditional engraved tag is still needed to communicate your information if your pet is ever lost. This is not worth the $25.
Chewed through in minutes
I just got this in the mail today and was so excited. I filled in the app information, removed her collar to put this on, put the collar back on and my puppy promptly chewed through the silicone within minutes, she was more interested in this than in any of her toys and nothing could stop her except literally removing her collar. I could not get her to leave it alone. This is now destroyed and was absolutely not worth the money. I highly recommend getting a normal tag that slides onto a collar for a puppy and not something they can get at and chew like this.
Tried on 3 different phones, won't work
This won't scan on any of the 3 phones I tried (all relatively new). I tried reaching out to customer service but couldn't get any help. Want my money back.
We are an adventurous family and love to take our fur babies. This gives us an added sense of security and easiness knowing that they can find their way home. All 4 of our dogs have one. Perfect for pups on the go.
Love the security of knowing
I love the security of knowing my baby has all my info on him just in case gets away from the yard. It’s easy to set up and use.
This Product takes pet tags to a new level. You put your pets information into the app and if someone finds them they just tap the tag with their phone. It notifies you of your pets location weather they have the app of not.
Dog chew toy
Lasted less than 24 hours, dog chewed the microchip right out of the middle of this thing.
Lifekey is the Best
This is a great product. If your fur baby gets lost - you get reunited.