Li'l Pals Dog Potty Training Bells, 27-in
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Measures 27-inches in length, so most dogs can reach it from most doors.
- The bells jingle to grab your attention and let you know that your dog is ready to go out.
- Helps eliminate indoor accidents by giving your dog an easy way to tell you when he needs to go outside.
- The colorful flower design helps keep the training bells visible for your pup.
- Helps prevent barking, whining and helps keep your dog from scratching the door.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Caldwell's Potty Bells Original Dog Doorbell, Grey$14.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Mighty Paw Tinkle Bells with Charm Dog Doorbells, Black$12.99Chewy Price
- Advance Pet Potty Train Dog Bell, Red$10.99Chewy Price
- Mighty Paw Tinkle Bells Dog Doorbells, Solid, Grey$12.99Chewy Price
- Mighty Paw Smart Bell 2.0 Potty Training Dog Doorbell, White, 1 count$34.99Chewy Price$40.00List Price
- Mighty Paw Metal Brass Tinkle Bell Dog Doorbell, Silver$14.99Chewy Price
- Caldwell's Potty Bells Original Dog Doorbell, Black, 2-pack$12.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Mighty Paw Tinkle Bells Dog Doorbells, Pattern, Stormy Grey$14.99Chewy Price
- Coastal Pet Products Round Dog Bells, 3 count, Gold$3.72Chewy Price$4.49List Price
- PetSafe Clik-R Dog Training Tool$3.97Chewy Price$3.99List Price
- PoochieBells The Original Dog Training Potty Doorbell, Fern Green$18.71Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||N/A||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||N/A||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||N/A||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||N/A||N/A||—|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult||Adult||Adult|
|Leash & Collar Feature||—||—||—||—||N/A|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
8 Customer Reviews
Great potty training tool!
I recently rescued a dog, and she was having trouble adjusting to the new environment to establish a "potty sign" as we call it. Giving her the bells to ring when she needs to go out has made our lives much easier. She is also pretty quiet sometimes and just stands at the door, so it is helpful to grab our attention that she needs to go out too.
NEW PUPPY MUST HAVE
Picked up new Puppy 8 weeks old this is a great training tool - highly recommend - after only a week she is already used to it - when she does her business we ring the bells :)
This is not an accurate photo of this item. It does not extend as shown. The customer service rep was very nice and resolved the purchase for me. I expect the link will be fixed or remove, but until then this does not hang down, it is a small circular item. I'm glad you're reading this, apparently I did not check reviews.
I have a new Bichon that is 17 weeks old. I have trying to potty train her in the winter months! Horrible! Everyone kept telling me to get some bells so she would let me know if she had to go out. My granddaughter picked this one as she really liked the colors and the flower at the top. Angel is getting the hang of them and we are on our way to a happy house!
Very Disappointing Quality
The flower came off right away and my puppy chewed it up. I then sewed a new loop at the top, reinforcing it. After a short time, the green fabric gave way and tore apart! Pretty but poor quality. Needs to be made of a heavy duty fabric.
The fabric has no signs of wear bell work even after getting caught in the door
Length needs to be afjustable
Would love to have the ability to make the unit longer. We have a small dog and she is unable to go down the stairs to wait by the front door. My plan was to hang it at the top of the stairs by the front door. Bells aren't very loud. Otherwise, very cute
Work like a charm!
Hung these bells for my 11 week old puppy. Rang the bells and said potty as we went out the door, only had to do so once and my puppy figured it out. She uses them constantly. We love these bells. Housebreaking is pretty much accomplished since we began to use the bells.