Liquid Fence Deer & Rabbit Repellent Spray
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Deer and rabbits have a natural aversion to this repellent scent.
- Spray directly onto plants, landscaped ornamental gardens, flowers, shrubs, trees and vines.
- The formula is rain-resistant and begins working immediately.
- Don’t worry, this repellent is totally harmless towards plants and animals.
- Use year-round for excellent results.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Spectracide Fire Ant Shield Mound Destroyer Granules, 7-lb bag$8.68Chewy Price$9.00List Price
- Dr. Earth Final Stop Yard & Garden Insect Killer, 24-oz bottle$8.39Chewy Price$9.99List Price$7.97Autoship Price
- EcoLogic Ant & Roach Killer Aerosol Spray, 14-oz bottle$5.49Chewy Price$7.59List Price
- Dr. Earth Final Stop Weed & Grass Killer, 24-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Cutter Essentials Bug Control Spray Concentrate, 32-oz bottle$13.15Chewy Price$13.19List Price
- Black Flag Pantry Pest Glue Trap, 2 count$5.80Chewy Price$9.59List Price
- EcoLogic Bed Bug Killer Aerosol Spray, 14-oz spray$10.00Chewy Price$14.29List Price
- Cedarcide Peppermint All-Purpose Dog Bug Spray, 128-oz bottle$90.00Chewy Price$85.50Autoship Price
- Hot Shot Flea, Tick & Lice Killer Spray, 14-oz bottle$6.46Chewy Price
- EcoLogic Lawn & Yard Insect Killer Spray, 32-oz$15.59Chewy Price
- Cedarcide Lemongrass All-Purpose Dog & Cat Bug Spray, 128-oz bottle$90.00Chewy Price$85.50Autoship Price
- Earth Heart Buzz Guard Aromatherapy Dog Treatment$13.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Putrescent Whole Egg Solids - 1.040%, Garlic - 0.374%, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate - 0.040%...||Cornmint Oil - 1.00%, Cinnamon Oil - 0.75%, Peppermint Oil - 0.25%...||Inactive: Water, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl Oleate, Sodium Citrate||Witch Hazel Extract, Alcohol, Distilled Water...||Active Ingredients: 9% Cedarwood Oil|
|Breed Size||N/A||N/A||N/A||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||N/A|
|Health Feature||N/A||N/A||N/A||First Aid||N/A|
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
49 Customer Reviews
Our order of the deer/rabbit spray repellent didn’t come with a spray pump as indicated. I would like to have one sent to us with the spray pump.
Used it and dear and rabbit haven't been around. Also, for those who said the nozzle didn't work: you have to pull the trigger so the hose will come out.
This stuff works as promised. Spray on liberally and protect plants from grazing and destruction. It smells on application but after drying only animals can smell it!!
Since spraying this ONCE I have not seen deer nor rabbits near my flowers or vegetable garden! Was definitely worth it for me!
Works beautifully to keep deer away, have not had any trouble with rabbits. The sprayer and nozzle have worked perfect. I can finally nurse my plants back to health and see them bloom.
Sprayer doesn't work very well
The sprayer never really worked. It works for a few sprays then won't spray.
Deer & Rabbit
This product works well but sprayer is hard to use.
Spray top Doesn’t Work
I wish I didn’t have to give a bad review but the sprayer doesn’t work. So now I’ve got to put it in a spray bottle myself. I won’t be buying this again.
No more deer problem!
We have planted a number of new pines. Last year the deer rubbed the fragile limbs and broke a lot of them. We went from trees to scrubs. We purchased Liquid Fence and applied it monthly and the deer stay away. So, this is a repeat purchase.
Works well for my first time
I've read the other reviews and agree it stinks but only until it dries. I'm in a very rural area and have way too many cottontail and jack rabbits to keep a decent lawn and garden. The sprayer worked perfectly. I followed the directions to the letter. I shook the bottle well, inserted the hose, and kept it BELOW the top of the container while priming it and spraying. I even sprayed the perimeter of my lawn.