Liquid-Vet Itch & Allergy Support Chicken Flavor Cat Supplement, 8-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed to soothe skin-related issues associated with seasonal allergies.
- Contains ingredients like fish oil and hyaluronic acid to help soothe your allergy-prone feline’s itchy skin from the inside out.
- Tasty natural chicken flavor cats crave.
- Easier to administer than pills or chews.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- LICKS Pill-Free SKIN & ALLERGY Cat Supplement, 10 count$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- HomeoPet Feline Skin & Itch Cat Supplement, 450 drops$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Vetericyn Plus Feline Antimicrobial Facial Therapy for Cats, 2-oz bottle$12.35Chewy Price$13.49List Price
- Vetericyn Plus Feline Antimicrobial Cat Wound & Skin Spray, 3-oz bottle$14.25Chewy Price$15.99List Price$13.54Autoship Price
- Vet Worthy L-Lysine Paw Gel Salmon Flavored Gel Immune Supplement for Cats, 3-oz tube$9.29Chewy Price$8.83Autoship Price
- Optixcare L-Lysine Cat Chews, 60 count bag$13.88Chewy Price$27.98List Price$13.19Autoship Price
- 21st Century Essential Pet L-Lysine Amino Acid Support Soft Chews Cat Supplement, 100 count$10.15Chewy Price$9.64Autoship Price
- NOW Pets L-Lysine Immune System Support Cat Supplement, 8-oz jar$10.60Chewy Price$15.99List Price$10.07Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Lysine Immune Health+ Tuna & Chicken Flavored Powder Immune Supplement for Cats, 4.2-oz bottle$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Vetoquinol Enisyl-F Lysine Bites Chicken & Liver Flavored Soft Chews Immune Supplement for Cats, 6.35-oz bag$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
- Hartz Medication for Ear Mites for Cats, 3 count$4.18Chewy Price$4.22List Price$3.97Autoship Price
- Touchcat Ringlet Licking & Scratching Adjustable Pillow Cat Neck Protector, Pink, Medium$21.69Chewy Price$30.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||MSM, Fish Oil, Hyaluronic Acid...||MSM, Fish Oil, Hyaluronic Acid...||MSM, Fish Oil, Hyaluronic Acid...||Apis Mellifica, Cantharis, Dolichos...||Active Ingredients: Omega 3 Fish Oil, inositol, Vitamin C. Inactive Ingredients: All Natural Savory Flavor...|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult, Senior, Kitten||Adult|
|Health Feature||Sensitive Skin, Skin & Coat Health, Itch & Redness Remedy||Sensitive Skin, Skin & Coat Health, Itch & Redness Remedy||Sensitive Skin, Skin & Coat Health, Itch & Redness Remedy||Skin & Coat Health, Itch & Redness Remedy||Itch & Redness Remedy, Sensitive Skin, Skin & Coat Health|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||—||Seafood & Fish||—||—|
|Special Diet||—||—||—||—||Human-Grade, Limited Ingredient Diet, Non-GMO|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
38 Customer Reviews
Not really seeing much benefit
We have a 17 year old female cat who is overgrooming herself on her belly, inner rear legs and tail. We hoped this product would alleviate the problem. However, it seems to have little effect. She is still overgrooming, pulling her fur out and biting at herself. We'll keep using it for awhile longer to see if there is any improvement.
WORTHLESS, NO CATS WOULD TOUCH IT
We have 1 cat that has lost fur and wanted try this to see if it worked. The cat wouldn't go near it. We feed 11 other cats ... We put some Liquid-Vet in 1/2 of the feeding dishes to see what would happen. Those dishes weren't touched... the food without Liquid-Vet was eaten without a problem ... BIG WASTE OF MONEY!!!!!
Gives relief for my itchy cat
I have a cat who will bite her fur out (well gum because her teeth were pulled due to an allergy to her enamel). This seems to work really well, but I was still skeptical. When the first bottle started running low, I have her less and she started biting her fur again. I reordered and she stopped. I add some to her wet food once a day and she's licks it all up. I do not add the full dose recommendation and it still works well.
Works pretty well. Been giving to my girl 2 months.
Won’t touch it
Was hoping this would help my cats itching issues but they won’t touch it no matter what I put it in, :(
Helped for my 8-year old cat
My 18 year-old-cat was itching so much he looked like he faced off with a larger cat and lost. He face and ears were a bloody mess. I knew it was allergies per my vet, but the outrageous blood work and very expensive food that my cat wouldn't eat were not the answer. After just 3 days, twice a day, this worked! He stopped itching. He likes the taste, and he's healing quite nicely.
Great for old picky cat!
My cat is getting older and she’s gotten extremely picky! During allergy season, she cleans until her fur is gone and literally gives herself bloody scabs from excessive licking. After about a week, she stopped licking the scabs open and about 2.5 weeks later her licking went back to the normal amount and her fur began to regrow! As a hint for picky cats: I poured the medicine over her dry food, and then added some tasty wet food on top. Worked like a charm and she eats every piece! Very impressed by this product!
I was hopeful that this product would help alleviate Fiona's allergies, and since she never refuses food from me due to my finding her starving and ill after being dumped, I thought she would consume it without hesitation. However, she refused to eat even the tiniest amount, very well mixed in her favorite canned food. I have worked with animals for over 20 years and have extensive experience convincing and if necessary coercing animals to consume medications and supplements, but after Fiona's complete refusal to eat, I disposed of the product down the drain to prevent her experiencing any more stress.
Good but too big a dose
My cat is 20 lbs but trying to add the recommended dosage makes her not want her food. I can give a small amount though without a problem.
Dang! This really Works!
Read up on Feline Dermatitis. Vet wanted me to bring her in for a shot. Thought I'd take a chance on this, first. Dang! It really worked! I have an indoor only cat, named Kloe. Her bloody scratch sores have cleared up, her hair is growing back & she's looking & acting better! Also, gave her the HomeoPet drops & keep the area sprayed for any flea infestations. I still need to wait for long term results but overall, I'm happy for her & the medication.