Liquid-Vet Kidney & Bladder Support Max Cranberry Chicken Flavor Dog Supplement
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Liquid supplement is easier and faster than pills, powders or chews.
- Supports your furry friend’s bladder health and urinary tract function.
- Tasty chicken flavor dogs love!
- High levels of glucosamine, d-mannose, electrolytes and cranberry extract in a single dose.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealVetClassics Cranberry Comfort Urinary Tract Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 65 count$18.99Chewy Price$20.82List Price$18.04Autoship Price
- DealPRN Pharmacal Liqui-Tinic 4X Liquid Supplement, 1-gal bottle$190.81Chewy Price
- DealPetAlive Pancreas Booster Dog & Cat Supplement, 60 count$35.16Chewy Price$39.95List Price$33.40Autoship Price
- DealRestoraPet Daily Supplement Organic Bacon Flavor Dog & Cat Supplement, 2-oz bottle$38.76Chewy Price$39.95List Price$36.82Autoship Price
- DealPRN Pharmacal CranMate Dog & Cat Supplement, 60 count$30.42Chewy Price
- DealCheckup At Home Wellness Urine Testing for Dogs$19.95Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- DealChew + Heal Cranberry Support Urinary Tract Dog Supplement, 120 count$24.98Chewy Price$29.98List Price$23.73Autoship Price
- DealPetAg Prozyme Powder Digestive Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 454g container$38.71Chewy Price$48.39List Price$36.77Autoship Price
- DealDr. Mercola Organic Fermented Powder Digestive Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 2.75-oz bottle$17.97Chewy Price$22.49List Price
- DealLexelium Growth Boosting System Dog & Cat Supplement, 7-oz bag$32.00Chewy Price$35.00List Price$30.40Autoship Price
- DealGNC Pets Advanced Urinary Support Chicken Flavor Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 60 count$11.19Chewy Price$16.99List Price$10.63Autoship Price
- DealVetClassics CAS Options Extra Strength Immune & Antioxidant Support Chewable Tablets Dog & Cat Supplement, 120 count$64.99Chewy Price$61.74Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Glucosamine Sulfate, D-Mannose, Potassium Citrate...||Glucosamine Sulfate, D-Mannose, Potassium Citrate...||Glucosamine Sulfate, D-Mannose, Potassium Citrate...||Glucosamine Sulfate, D-Mannose, Potassium Citrate...||Purified Water, Potassium Gluconate, Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Health Feature||Kidney Care, Urinary Tract Health||Kidney Care, Urinary Tract Health||Kidney Care, Urinary Tract Health||Kidney Care, Urinary Tract Health||Kidney Care, Vitamins & Minerals|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Unflavored||Bacon, Meat||Meat, Beef||—|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
Our dog was recently diagnosed with hip dysplasia. The vet suggested she take supplements but she's an extremely finicky eater. I tried the chews but she didn't like them. I was hopeful when I found these liquid supplements. They are basically colorless and odorless. She loves them! Since we started her on them about 6 weeks ago, she is like a puppy again, instead of an 8 year old. She has more pep in her step, takes longer walks and has started playing with her toys again. She has issues with UTI's and so I also give her the Bladder & Kidney supplement. She receives the Hip & Joint on her morning meal and the Bladder & Kidney on her evening meal. This is so much easier to give to her and has had good results that seem to get even more better over time. The price is pretty reasonable too. I highly recommend this product.
Seriously helps UTIs!!!!
this product works miracles. my baby tina has had chronic utis since she was a baby. she has not had one since starting this and combining it with royal cabin urinary treats! i am so happy i was able to help my baby girl. i will continue to get this to help her!
Our dog had UTI
Bought it for our dog who had UTI problems and it really helped and fast
Help for chronic urinary tract infections
I have been giving this to my elderly dog for 4 months. Every morning a cap full over her breakfast. She seems to like the taste and licks the bowl! The best part we have had no blood in her urine for a month now. She would be on antibiotics, be fine then within 2 weeks back to having blood. After lots of tests, ultrasounds and x-rays the vet concluded it had to be from straining. She would have the urge to pee and want to try to go....again and again and again. With very little result. Now she goes longer periods between, and has urine to pass and no more blood. (I would know because she uses a puppy pad at least once a day while I work) I am happy that she seems to have some relief.
It truly helps . He likes the flavor and it makes it so he can get around easier. I just have to remember the flavor he likes more.