Little Giant Galvanized High Capacity Poultry Feeder
About This Item
- Made of tough, galvanized steel, this feeder comes completely assembled.
- Stores and dispenses up to 25 lbs. of mash, pellet or crumble feed.
- Easily mounts onto any wall or frame.
- Specially designed chute allows for steady food flow.
- Feed saver grid prevents bottom from overfilling and keeps birds from sweeping the feed out and making a mess.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Little Giant Dome Poultry Feeder, 60-lb$74.15Chewy Price$77.73List Price
- Droll Yankees Ring Pull Advantage Nyjer Seed Finch Bird Feeder, 16-in$43.49Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Little Giant Galvanized Hanging Corner Poultry Feeder$9.99Chewy Price$14.80List Price
- Sweet Feeders Classic Spiral Feeder, Copper, 4 Station$49.99Chewy Price
- Little Giant Hanging Metal Poultry Feeder, 40-lb$45.66Chewy Price$73.89List Price
- North States Village Collection Small Bird Feeder, School House$27.99Chewy Price
- Sweet Feeders Geo Bird Feeder, Copper, 2 Station$34.99Chewy Price
- Little Giant Double Wall Metal Poultry Fount, 8-gal$67.57Chewy Price$145.26List Price
- Perky-Pet Daisy Vase Vintage Glass Hummingbird Feeder, Red$14.50Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- Little Giant Poultry Waterer, 7-gal$77.11Chewy Price
- Perky-Pet Diamond Wine Top-Fill Glass Hummingbird Feeder$19.09Chewy Price$30.99List Price
- Droll Yankees Yankee Whipper Collapsing Curved Perch Bird Feeder, 21-in$101.99Chewy Price$125.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bird Type||Chicken||Chicken||Chicken||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken|
|Material||Coated Metal, Metal||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Coated Metal, Metal|
|Capacity (Max)||25 pounds||60 pounds||35 pounds||17-lb||40 pounds|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
7 Customer Reviews
I bought this to minimize waste and mess. We had a thirty pound bag a feed that was put into the feeder five days ago thanks completely gone. Wasted food all over the ground. I’m very disappointed.
This was sold as an outdoor feeder, but the box says, "in a protected area", so not what I was looking for, but it does work.
Best feeder ever. So easy to use and stays clean. The chickens love it.
Very disappointed in this product. Numerous problems. The sheet metal sides do not have corners formed where they meet the bottom of the feeder. So there is "daylight" between the sides and the bottom. Feed falls through these "seams" and out onto the floor! How hard would it be to bend a 90 degree corner along the bottom edge? Also, the wire grid is buckled on the inside, causing feed to get trapped and accumulate inside the feeder. The only way to clean this out is to remove the unit from the wall and turn it upside down. To make matters worse, it arrived with a smashed corner rendering the whole unit crooked.
Oh wow love this feeder. My ex-large chickens really love this. They now will be able to get 3 at time can fill up. I have 6 ex-large chickens they eat 3lbs of food in 2 days. This feeder will feed them a lot longer. I won't have to keep filling it up every 2 days. This is so awesome.
This is probably one of the best things invented. It has actually made it possible for us to be able for us to leave for overnight trips, without worrying.
This feeder is amazing it holds plenty of food so we don’t have to worry about feeding morning and night. This will last us a few weeks with 6 hens!