Little Giant Galvanized High Capacity Poultry Feeder
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made of tough, galvanized steel, this feeder comes completely assembled.
- Stores and dispenses up to 25 lbs. of mash, pellet or crumble feed.
- Easily mounts onto any wall or frame.
- Specially designed chute allows for steady food flow.
- Feed saver grid prevents bottom from overfilling and keeps birds from sweeping the feed out and making a mess.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Little Giant Double Wall Metal Poultry Fount, 8-gal$60.39Chewy Price$145.26List Price
- Little Giant Dome Poultry Feeder, 45-lb$68.93Chewy Price$93.58List Price
- More Birds Snacks'N'Treats Single Hanging Bird Feeder$8.10Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Little Giant Poultry Waterer, 7-gal$68.43Chewy Price
- Little Giant Hanging Poultry Feeder, 3-lb$15.68Chewy Price$23.50List Price
- Droll Yankees Ring Pull Advantage Nyjer Seed Finch Bird Feeder, 16-in$44.04Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Perky-Pet Handheld & Tabletop Hummingbird Feeder$6.59Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- Perky-Pet Rose Gold Top-Fill Glass Hummingbird Feeder$23.88Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- More Birds Songbird Vintage Bird Feeder$24.51Chewy Price$41.99List Price
- Tidy Seed Bird Feeder, Small$29.49Chewy Price
- Droll Yankees Onyx Clever Clean Magnet Bird Feeder, 18-in$50.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Perky-Pet Diamond Wine Top-Fill Glass Hummingbird Feeder$19.09Chewy Price$27.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bird Type||Chicken||Chicken||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken||Chicken|
|Material||Coated Metal, Metal||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Coated Metal, Metal|
|Capacity (Max)||25 pounds||35 pounds||17-lb||8.5 pounds||40 pounds|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
Very disappointed in this product. Numerous problems. The sheet metal sides do not have corners formed where they meet the bottom of the feeder. So there is "daylight" between the sides and the bottom. Feed falls through these "seams" and out onto the floor! How hard would it be to bend a 90 degree corner along the bottom edge? Also, the wire grid is buckled on the inside, causing feed to get trapped and accumulate inside the feeder. The only way to clean this out is to remove the unit from the wall and turn it upside down. To make matters worse, it arrived with a smashed corner rendering the whole unit crooked.
Oh wow love this feeder. My ex-large chickens really love this. They now will be able to get 3 at time can fill up. I have 6 ex-large chickens they eat 3lbs of food in 2 days. This feeder will feed them a lot longer. I won't have to keep filling it up every 2 days. This is so awesome.
This is probably one of the best things invented. It has actually made it possible for us to be able for us to leave for overnight trips, without worrying.
This feeder is amazing it holds plenty of food so we don’t have to worry about feeding morning and night. This will last us a few weeks with 6 hens!