Littlearth NFL Stretch Dog & Cat Jersey
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Officially-licensed pet jersey is made from durable 100% polyester fabric.
- Stretch panels at each side ensure a comfortable fit and make it easy to get on and off your paw-tner.
- A terrific way for your sporty sidekick to show off your favorite NFL team’s colors and graphics.
- Easy to clean—simply hand wash and hang to dry.
- Purr-fect for cats too!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Green Rugby Dog & Cat Polo Shirt, XXX-Large$15.95Chewy Price
- Littlearth NCAA Basic Dog & Cat Jersey, North Carolina Tar Heels, X-Large$20.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Frisco Classic Dog Polo Shirt, Heather Gray, X-Small$9.44Chewy Price
- Pets First NFL Dog & Cat Jersey, Minnesota Vikings, Small$21.49Chewy Price$25.00List Price
- Littlearth NFL Basic Dog & Cat Jersey, Green Bay Packers, Medium$21.99Chewy Price
- Pets First NCAA Dog T-Shirt, Texas A & M, Medium$15.78Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- dealPets First NBA Dog & Cat Jersey, Los Angeles Lakers, Large$19.99Chewy Price
- Pet Life Active Chase Pacer Dog Hoodie, Charcoal Grey & Black, Small$18.50Chewy Price$46.99List Price
- Pets First NHL Hockey Dog & Cat Jersey, Toronto Maple Leafs, Large$21.24Chewy Price$23.99List Price
- Pets First NCAA Reversible Dog Bandana, Kansas State, Small/Medium$12.99Chewy Price$17.19List Price
- Pets First MLB Dog & Cat Jersey, Chicago Cubs, X-Small$17.00Chewy Price
- Pets First Eat Sleep Treat Dog Tee, Yellow, Large$15.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Mesh, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Sport Team||New Orleans Saints||North Carolina Tar Heels||N/A||Miami Dolphins||N/A|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
38 Customer Reviews
not worth what it costs
so i bought this thing for 16.23 in april,2022. i’m including this for potential inflation reasons, or hopefully they lowered the price. it should be 5 dollars lol. it feels really cheaply made; really light, it doesn’t stand up on its own. if you squeeze it, you can hear like some plastic crumpling sounds inside and i think i might’ve permanently made a dent in it in like the first 5 minutes trying to examine it. it’s as tall as the measurements, if not a little more so. a little wider and thicker than you’d expect. can’t tell if it’s real moss or not, could totally be fake. cute though! but def not worth it, especially if you don’t have a substrate you could bury it in or something to prop it up on. hope my ball python likes it, it will probably be knocked over pretty quickly
XS packers jersey
Perfect fit for my sphynx (his name is Newbie). For reference hes 8.5 pounds with a bit of a belly. Slightly smaller size than normal cats hes only 8 months. Neck is wide but not wide enough to slide down. Snug but not constricting around belly. He runs around no issues. I have just recieved this so I cant talk about quality too much yet but before washing it the jersey seems good. No loose strings, letters coming off, or holes.
He hated it - but we loved it!
Entire jersey is very stretchy and neckline is nice and roomy. So, you'll have no concerns of your pet being uncomfortable. However, your cat will likely be able to escape their own way out. Ours took about 2 minutes. It was worth it.
My Chicago bear
My dog is the coolest on the block repping our city :) super cute! Good quality and fit my fat pug perfect.
I Got My Puppy Raider (Maltipoo) At 10 Weeks & By The Time I Received It, It Fit Him Perfectly! Great Material For A Dog! 20/10!
So Cute and love having my Cat rep my fav team!
Bought this for my chonky cat (Size M) and while the neck area is a bit big, I think a S would not have fit around her belly. My kitty is sweet and lets me put this on her. She walks a little funny in it, but in general, puts up with it. She has figured out how to take it off herself after she gets really annoyed, but it takes an hour or two! It is so cute to have her showing her team pride with us!
I have a 70 lb dog and an 80 lb dog. I’ve struggled finding NFL jerseys big enough. But not only were this big enough, they are very well made.
Need better sizing for cats
I bought this for my cats, the quality is great but not sized for cats. Most cats have small heads, the opening for the neck is so large my cat can walk right out of this. I had to fold and stitch an inch on both side of the neck to help it fit better
Cute but not durable...
The shirt ripped at the neck seam within the first hour of my dog wearing it, now it is useless. Not very durable...
NFL dog Jersey
I bought this shirt for my cat it is way too big in the neck the entire body of my cat slides right out of it these are 3 times the normal size if you're buying it for your cat so my cat essentially should be a extra small not a medium and not sure if an extra smile would even fit because of the width of the neck in the width of the body.. Super cute Jersey they just need to make them for cats too.